Montepulciano Travel Answers

change location

Seeking name of women's store in Montepulciano

by lbatters Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Early last month, I was visiting Montepulciano, a beautiful Tuscan town. I found it full of interesting, beautiful shops, and lovely things to see. Just as I was leaving, my friend told me about a terrific women's store and I am anxious to try to find out its name. It was L shaped, my memory is that much of it was in white, it had home furnishings, but also clothing by Liviana Conti, a Milanese designer I knew nothing about, but whose clothing is terrific. I was yanked from the store before I could make a purchase, but would like to know the name of my first stop next time I visit Montepulciano. I have searched the web, but can find no listing of shops in Montepulciano. I'll be grateful for any help I can receive from my fellow tourists (or residents). Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • cgf's Profile Photo

Re: Seeking name of women's store in Montepulciano

by cgf Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

you better ask to them at
    info@livianaconti.com
    they probably have some shops selling their clothes close to you without going to Montepulciano.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Seeking name of women's store in Montepulciano

by lbatters Online Now Jul 4, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Thank you. I've written to the info@ address. But I'm still hoping to find out the name of the Montepulciano shop from some lucky person who has gone there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Montepulciano