Montenegro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fiancé visa

Brazil Jan 31, 2016 at 6:50 PM

Hi, would anyone have some good information on the best way to get my fiancé here to the US so that we can get married. I know there is a fiancé visa but there's also something called the k3. Reading the site it appears they require meeting in person before granting a fiancé visa. Idk if that's the case or not. Thanks

more
    • maestrousmc's Profile Photo

Private Guide

Rio de Janeiro Jan 19, 2016 at 5:47 AM

Hello everyone. I will be in Rio for only two days at the end of May. Because my time is limited I think it's best to go with a guide. There are several forums/websites with recommendations but I'd like to see what everyone here has to say. Thanks!

more
    • RVmotrohome rental in Rio de Janeiro

Brazil Jan 7, 2016 at 5:31 AM

Can you give me the names and email contacts for rentals of an RV/motorhome in or near Rio de Janeiro?

I want to rent an RV the week after the summer Olympic Games in August.

My email address: dave@pacificsunset.com

Thank you,
      Dave

more
    • Weather at the end of March?

Rio de Janeiro Feb 2, 2016 at 4:37 AM

Hi, I am going to Rio end of March (20th) and was wondering what weather to expect? I have seen mixed posts about this but would like to know/hoping I am going to see more sun than rain and that it will be hot? As I will be doing a few tours and to come back with a good tan!

more
    • Living in Florianopolis

Florianópolis Jan 12, 2016 at 2:29 AM

Hi, we are living in Ireland, but currently in Belo Horizonte but hope to move to Florianopolis for a few months in Feb. My husband is from Brasil and our children are 15 and 11. They love the sea and surfing. Can anyone offer advise as to where might be the best area to find accomadation there and the nicest and safest part to live in? We would ideally like to be within walking distance from the beach or skate board/basketball/soccer parks as we won't have a car. But we can take the bus too. Thanks a million for any tips. Alice

more
    • Local travel agent in Brazil

Brazil Jan 27, 2016 at 9:50 AM

We are planning a stop over from Peru in Brazil. Want to cover Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Iguassu Falls, in total about 5 days. Any recommendations

more