Montegrotto Terme

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach for free - Strand kostenlos

Bibione Yesterday

Hallo, can you tell me, where ist a beach for free (no pay)- Hallo, wo ist hier ein Strand ohne kosten, ohne zu zahlen ?
      Thanks Monika

more
    • 24hours in Verona on a budget

Verona Yesterday

Arriving by train we are considering staying at a BandB near the Stazione Porta Nueva(Fiored di Roby)...any suggestions for a better place to stay, best places to visit and inexpensive places to pick up a great sandwich or pizza? Thanks so much.
      Genevieve & Dan

more
    • Bus Fine in Mestre

Mestre Aug 18, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I was in Mestre a week ago and received a fine while taking the bus to the airport on my way out of the country. I had validated my train ticket to get to Mestre and was told at the office that it would work for both the train and bus. Since I was in Italy for five days I used the train every day this was my first experience with the bus, I had used the water taxi and had the pass that worked on all public transportation so I assumed this was the same. I was wrong and received a fine even though the couple next to me who also did not have validated tickets was allowed to purchase tickets upon leaving the bus and I was not. No idea why even though I produced my validated train ticket and attempted to explain what happened. My question is is there a number or website I can go to pay the fine, or do I have to mail it in?

more
    • Train connection

Vicenza Aug 12, 2014 at 7:37 PM

What are the train connections from Vicenza to Florence? How often do such trains run and how long does the ride take?

more
    • Venice to Zurich

Venice Aug 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM

We will be traveling by car the second week of September from Venice to Zurich to catch a flight. We have 3 1/2 days and want to see some of the wine country north and west of Venice, the dolomites, and maybe stay in a village in Austria. We have looked at going to Verona, Vincenza, Asiago, Bassano d Grappa, Marostica, Bolzano, and a village in Austria. We really need some advise on what to see and do between Venice and Zurich.

more
    • bus to austria

Mestre Aug 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

where to buy ticket from Venice to Villach, Austria

more
    • rec'd daily food budget for Venice 2014?

Venice Aug 4, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate for an average daily food allowance in Venice (dinner+light lunch)? I'm planning a trip and am failing to locate any such up-to-date info elsewhere. I like eating in non-touristy, favoured-by-locals type of places (don't we all) where food is decent and satisfying and have no gastronomic whims/dietary limitations. Needless to say, couldn't care less about "being seen eating in N where X, Y and Z have been spotted" factor. Would be grateful for feedback based on your experiences (or reliable sources you may know of).

more
    • henenem's Profile Photo

Free beaches in Sottomarina ?

Chioggia Aug 17, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hello , please can one of you answer me about this question?
      Rgds,

Henry from Holland

more
    • Marco Polo Airport Hours

Venice Aug 9, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi, may i know Marco Polo Airport hours? Planning to stay a night at the airport while waiting for my morning flight(6am) to Santorini. Thanks!

more
    • Airport to Hotel Ai Reali

Venice Aug 1, 2014 at 9:13 PM

We will land at Marco Polo Airport in September and will need to get to the Hotel Ai Reali.
      What is the easiest way ?

Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Venice to Milan

Venice Aug 1, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Is there a bus that goes from Venice to Milan or is it easier by train ?
      Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Driving from Milan to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Jul 27, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Can anyone recommend a nice town to stay overnight that's half way to Cortina from Milan?

more
    • Getting to Marco Polo

Vicenza Aug 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM

My friend and I need to get from Vicenza (actually Breganze-45 min drive to Vicenza) to Marco Polo Airport on Sunday Sept 21. We each have one suitcase. Is a bus the best way? It looks like the trains will only get us to Porta S Lucia.

more
    • Sherbornite's Profile Photo

Lucca and surrounding towns

Luca Aug 1, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I'm looking for a Must See List for Lucca and surrounding towns? We will be there in a little over a week!

more
    • Bus from Malcesine to Verona Station

Malcesine Aug 2, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Hello, I want to get to Verona Train Station from Malcesine next week, can anyone help with which route to take as I understand there isn't a direct route?
      Thanks

more
    • artoshi's Profile Photo

ciao a tutti

Venice Aug 18, 2014 at 2:09 AM

is there any Suggestions to enjoy in venice Italy, as you know

more
    • Plug Adptors

Venice Aug 5, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I am reading that I need an "L" adaptor for my appliances. ex. curling iron/hairdryer. They are both dual voltage. Now when i go on line I am seeing some 2 prong "L" adaptors and some 3 prong "L" adaptors.. Now I am confused as to what I should purchase?

One other question, my hair dryer has two voltage listed, a 120 is what we use here in the US and then it has a place to switch to 250V. I am reading that Italy has 240V so do any of you knowledgeable electricians know is that is ok to use?

Thanks in advance for your help.

more