Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mob. Scooters

Civitavecchia Jun 26, 2015 at 12:15 PM

Is it suitable for mobility scooters

more
    • Museo della Civilta Romana

Rome Jun 25, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Anyone know if the Museum of Roman Civilisation in EUR is still closed, and any projected re-opening date ? Their site is not helpful. Thanks

more
    • Transfer Terminal T1 To T3 in Fiumicino

Rome Jun 23, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Hello dear Vitie's, I would ask , if someone can help me and explain which is the best way to transfer from arribals terminal T! a departures T· in Fiumicino Rome, thank' s

more
    • Batates's Profile Photo

solo in rome

Rome Jun 6, 2015 at 11:45 PM

i will be solo in rome from 12 to 14/6
      if anyone interested to hangout

more
    • Trevi Fountain

Rome Jun 13, 2015 at 6:43 AM

I am going to be in Rome the middle of September of this year. I know of the renovation work being done on the fountain. Just looking for a timeline update as to how the renovations are coming along. Everything I see is from just after the work started. Even if it isn't finished I will still be making a point of visiting the fountain.
      Any updates would be much appreciated...Ty

more
    • Transport Ciampino to Termini

Rome Yesterday

I am very concerned that I have not allowed enough time to get to Termini from the airport. I arrive Ciampino on a Tuesday at 16.50. Do you think I will have time to catch the Terravision transfer leaving at 17.15 ? Also, this bus is scheduled to arrive Termini at 18.05...do you think there is enough time to find the correct platform for the Naples train
      leaving at 18.23 ? Obviosly, everything has got to be on time for me to have any chance, and I am considering getting a taxi from the airport to Ciampini rail station, where the travel time to Termini is only 16 minutes.
      Any ideas welcome, the alternative seems to be to cancel my Rome - Naples train ticket and get a later train.

more
    • Senior Citizens

Rome Jun 9, 2015 at 1:18 PM

We are 2 senior citizens (relatively fit) travelling in July for 3 days. We have read a lot about the hop on off tickets, the roma pass and the 3 day inclusive transport ticket. However we are still very undecided especially as july will be hot and busy, Any advice please? We are staying near Termini
      Very grateful Ann

more
    • places to eat in rome

Rome Jun 18, 2015 at 1:22 AM

can someone recommend some places to eat in Rome that is cheap and has authentic local food? Those that only locals will know? My girlfriends and I are travelling there in mid july and would love some recommendations.

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

5 nights 4 days

Rome Jun 10, 2015 at 1:54 AM

we are going to Florence for 5 nights in July . Please advise the best places to visit .. How we get the passes or ticket without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes?? Is it really hot summer by end of July?

more
    • hotel santa caterina

Rome Jun 9, 2015 at 8:42 AM

We are planning a family trip,and for the first half,will be staying at the Hotel santa Caterina on the Amalfi Coast.The hotel has no irons for guests.We are all ages as it is a family trip,and would like to avoid looking a mess.Any suggestions for irons?Is there a good voltage adapter the anyone has used? Please help,or we will be referred to as the "prune "family.

more
    • Over 65 entrance fee reductions.

Rome Jun 18, 2015 at 12:23 AM

I am doing a combined trip to Naples and Rome, and have found that EU citizens over 65 get free entrance to Pompei and Herculaneum on production of suitable ID. I believe that this concession applies to all State-owned museums and sites. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a list of museums etc in Rome that are State owned....for example the Forum and the Colloseum. Thanks

more
    • WOOFWOOF's Profile Photo

Coopculture Tours in Rome

Rome Jun 28, 2015 at 4:26 AM

We will be in Rome from October 10 and are looking at tours for the Vatican City and a night tour for the Collosseum. They seem to be pretty expensive but I stumbled across coopculture tours which are much cheaper. Can anyone explain why? Has anyone used them? Do you know if they do tours of the Vatican? Thanks for your help.

more
    • Bus service

by SandyR3112 Online Now Feb 15, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Is there a bus service that operates between Montefiascone and Rome along the SR2 / SS2bis?

7 Answers Feb 17, 2015 at 2:35 AM
    • gggmmm122's Profile Photo

Holiday Making

by gggmmm122 Online Now Jul 24, 2014 at 2:49 AM

i have been asked to document some cool things to do in Montefiascone maybe some stuff on the lake and some in the town can you suggest?

• Car Service in Montefiascone

by h42577 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 2:22 PM

I will be staying at the Falesco winery, but need to get to the Alviano train station, mid-afternoon. I don't want to burden my hosts so I would like to make my own arrangements. Is there a bus that goes there? Or a local car service? Thank you in advance!

1 Answer Jan 8, 2014 at 3:16 PM
    • Are there car services in Montefiascone?

by h42577 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I will be staying at a winery there, but will need to get to the Alviano train station, mid afternoon? Any suggestions?

5 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM
    • bus reservation from Rome to Montefiascone

by vasare Online Now Jul 20, 2007 at 4:04 PM

Hello,
      I am traveling to Montefiascone in a week and will be arriving in Rome at 18:00 on a Sunday evening. I am interested in taking a bus to Montefiascone that same evening and am wondering if anyone could direct me to a website for the bus service, as I've read that one must book a ticket ahead of time.
      Thank you for your time.

1 Answer Jul 21, 2007 at 6:17 AM