Montecatini Terme

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Montecatini to Nice

by raggcm Online Now Mar 29, 2014 at 5:51 PM

What is the best way to go from Montecatini to Nice? We are planning to be in Montecatini for one night in May and then travel on to Nice.

more
    • Cost of tickets

by frustratedfromuk Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 2:49 AM

I need to demonstrate the cheapest ticket from Pisa Airport to Montecatini (single). I have tried to use the trenitalia site but it keeps telling me there is no travel solution. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone direct me to the right page please? Thank you

more
    • Montecatini to Nice

by raggcm Online Now Mar 29, 2014 at 5:51 PM

What is the best way to go from Montecatini to Nice? We are planning to be in Montecatini for one night in May and then travel on to Nice.

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • Cost of tickets

by frustratedfromuk Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 2:49 AM

I need to demonstrate the cheapest ticket from Pisa Airport to Montecatini (single). I have tried to use the trenitalia site but it keeps telling me there is no travel solution. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone direct me to the right page please? Thank you

5 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 12:59 AM
    • Yatton's Profile Photo

Train to Bologna

by Yatton Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Is it possible to take a train from Monecatini to Bologna?

3 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 2:01 AM
    • 5 days in Montecatini Terme with a 2-year-old

by yulasta Online Now May 11, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Does it make sense? How can I entertain my son in MT?

8 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    • How does one book spa treatments?

by vezelay Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I will be in Lucca in early July. I would like to make a day trip to Montecatini Termi to see the town and to enjoy a spa treatment. Can you book in advance? Does anyone know where? Is it a mistake to go just for a day or should I try to spend the night? If so, where? Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    • Train times help

by melmount Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I am arriving at Pisa airport on a Wednesday in May at 18.00hrs what trains are available at that time of the evening which will get me to my hotel in Montecatini, or is there a bus service that would get me there.

Help please.

1 Answer Feb 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM
    • Hotel Lazzerini and Music Festivals

by sospiri Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Hi,

Has anyone heard any good or bad reports of Hotel Lazzerini? I'm about to book a four night stay and can't find any reviews anywhere. It looks good and sounds good value, but it is nice to be assured!

I gather that there are music festivals/concerts in the vicinity. Is there likely to be anything on during the first half of September please? Many thanks for any replies.

Maurice (North East Crete)

2 Answers Jun 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM
    • Tourist Bus Restrictions

by pmayerowitz Online Now Jan 24, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I was informed that there are certain restrictions on tourist buses departing hotels during school hours. As I would like to stay in a location which does not have such restrictions can anyone provide any details on where and how these restrictions are applicable to tourist buses? Thank you.

10 Answers Jan 25, 2011 at 11:14 AM
    • !5 noites no Hotel

by roagui Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Buonanotte

Gostaria de receber informações do Hotel Bartolini da Via Cavallotti 106?
      Grazie

Roagui

4 Answers Jul 20, 2010 at 9:20 PM
    • Railway Station in Monticatini Terme

by metroman Online Now Jul 17, 2010 at 5:13 PM

My Wife and I are staying in Monticatini Terme in early September. Is there a railway station in Monticatini Terme? I was told that the railway station was in Chuisi, a town a little distance from Monticatini Terme. Thanks
      Martin

6 Answers Jul 18, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    • June single parent and teenager

by Katey4 Online Now May 29, 2010 at 7:47 AM

hoping to pass by for 5/6 days with my son age 16 years old, can any one reccomened a reasonale place to stay with pool, but nothing pricey or fancy
      Thanks
      june 2010
      C

1 Answer Jul 6, 2010 at 6:57 PM
    • Montecatini Terme to Venice

by JoAnnMitchell Online Now May 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I am at a loss. I will be staying in Montecantini Terme in November and I want to get to Venice for a day. Do I take the bus? Do I take the Train? Help...

3 Answers May 10, 2010 at 8:07 AM
    • adiam

by adiam Online Now May 9, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Does the rain go from Montecatini to Prato?

1 Answer May 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    • Bus to Rome?

by amarinucci Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Can anyone advise me where is the bus station in montecatini? I want to travel to Rome after my stay in Montecatini. It was suggested to me that the bus would be a lot easier than trying to transfer trains and lugging my suitcases,etc.
      I have been unsuccessful in securing this info on line. Please help me get to Rome from Montecatini. By the way, we are staying at the Grand Vittoria Hotel.
      Thanks.
      Angela

9 Answers Jun 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM
    • travel to florence and pisa

by thevillages Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 7:44 AM

Can we travel from Montecatini Terme to Pisa and Florence in one day and what is the best way to go. Bus, train or car?

2 Answers Aug 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM
    • Spas

by ellykelly Online Now May 2, 2008 at 1:40 PM

What spas are a favorite in Montecatini Terme.
      Should we make a reservation?
      How do you make a reservation?
      Ellykelly

4 Answers May 7, 2008 at 8:15 AM
    • Bella36's Profile Photo

Christmas in Montecatini Terme

by Bella36 Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 3:17 AM

What sort of weather can I expect (re packing clothes)and has anyone stayed at the Hotel Byron please? If so what is it like? Thanks everyone.

3 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 3:19 AM
    • Restaurants in Montecatini Terme

by bean4bean4 Online Now May 28, 2007 at 10:39 AM

I'm looking for 1 particular restaurant in Montecatini Terme (near Pistoia)

I've been told to try "Gourmet". I can't find it on the Web. Anyone can help me?

If you know that restaurant, how would you rate it? Any suggestions for the best restaurant in town?

• Swimming pools in Montecatini?

by appia Online Now May 26, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Hello!
      I am thinking of going to Montecatini Terme, I have heard it was beautiful.
      I love to swim, and I wanted to know, can you swim in the thermal waters, or are they just for drinking?
      And if you can swim, are there any particularly large or beautiful swimming pools?
      Where?

Thank you in advance!
      -Appia

1 Answer May 27, 2007 at 3:45 AM