Montecatini Terme Travel Answers

change location

How does one book spa treatments?

by vezelay Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I will be in Lucca in early July. I would like to make a day trip to Montecatini Termi to see the town and to enjoy a spa treatment. Can you book in advance? Does anyone know where? Is it a mistake to go just for a day or should I try to spend the night? If so, where? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: How does one book spa treatments?

by leics Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I doubt that website will be of use.

For train times, details and fares in English Lucca>Montecatini Terme look at

trenitalia.com/homepage_en.h...

Journey time is only around 30 mins, so a daytrip is perfectly feasible. One-way fare is 3.70 euro, departures at least hourly through the day.

You will find everything you need to know about spa treatments etc in English here:

http://www.termemontecatini.it/?q=en

If you want to book in advance (which would make sense if there is something particular you want to try) I would email them directly on

info@termemontecatini.it

Add an Italian translation of your email using http://translate.google.com/# It does help.

:-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cgf's Profile Photo

by cgf Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM

you can go straight at least bookk the day before, anyway the best treatment at Montecatini Terme is... drinking water, quite smell water that will make you..
    how could I write? lighter?

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Cgf is right. You could just phone them from your Lucca accomm, as many days in advance as you prefer.

I suspect they will be more than capable of taking bookings in English.

The website to which I referred in my first post has been deleted by staff; it was an irrelevant advert.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Montecatini Terme