Monte Verde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do for 4 hours 1-5pm on a sunday in Puerta Limon

Puerto Limón Jan 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM

I am on a cruise stopping in Puerta Limon in two weeks. I have a tour (bus, train and boat) which ends at noon. I'd like to fill the day from 1-4 pm. And shop for coffee at a super market too and maybe try Costa Rican Fast Food. But we are there on a Sunday. Any idea are welcome.

more
    • leah_7's Profile Photo

2-3 weeks Costa Rica Looking for condo/gym/beach/ Pet Friendly/relaxation/Dining PLEASE HELP!

Costa Rica 10 hours ago

Hello, please help, i have been to Costa Rica but that was over 12 years ago when i was in my early 20's!
      My boyfriend and I and Dog are looking for a needed get away 2-3 weeks. We are both fitness buffs and will need a decent fitness facility near by. I was thinking a vacation rental would be best. I just do not know where to set up home base, I had thought Tamarindo but it looks like that is not as popular anymore? We really want an area that has some night life, fitness, excursions near, relaxing and dog friendly. Can anyone reccomend an area and also accomodation ideas would really be helpful or some links! Thank you!

more
    • rsheikh01's Profile Photo

Moving to Costa Rica

Costa Rica Jan 2, 2015 at 7:54 PM

Has any one moved to Costa Rica? Do's and dont's if you care to share...also, how did you find the utilities especially internet speed reliability, etc. Thank you in advance

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Turtle Nesting

Tortuguero Dec 31, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I have been told that the guides use infra-red light for the tourists to see the turtle nesting. I would like to observe and photograph this, but the websites say that no cameras are permitted. Is there any way I could get permission to use a non-flash digital camera?

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Cerro de la Muerte

Costa Rica Jan 6, 2015 at 6:31 AM

I don't see a listing for this locale plus I cant find any reviews?

more