Monte Rico Travel Answers

change location

Spanish class in Monterrico

by Cascabel Online Now Dec 10, 2004 at 6:06 AM

Hola, does anyone have experience with the with language school in Monterrico and living with host families there? Think about choosing that school instead of the schools in overcrowded Antigua but I did`nt find any reviews about that school. Thx. Saludos Klaus

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Re: Spanish class in Monterrico

by spalatino Online Now Dec 11, 2004 at 6:28 AM

hallo Klaus actually , I do not know anything about spanish schools there, but as I am also travelling to Guatemala, I've checked some other pages, and get a lot of very useful/helpful informations. Maybe you can also try www.couchsurfing.com and www.hospitalityclub.org, as soem really interesting people from Guatemala are members teher and can definitely help you with this Grüße aus Wien darko

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by cappz Online Now Dec 15, 2004 at 3:12 AM

I am not sure about lessons there but there always is Quetzatenango north of Antigua. I heard wonderful things about the schools when i was down there last time. I will be taking classes there for the month of February next year. They say the atmosphere is wonderful and the schools are tops. Not touristy like Antigua. Good luck!

by qcixobel Online Now Dec 16, 2004 at 11:23 PM

Ask http://www.adventravelguatemala.com/ Real Desrosiers ( of Antigua) is very aware of everything in Montericco Jean-Yves

by sever Online Now Dec 26, 2004 at 7:21 PM

I wouldn't call Antigua over crowded but it does have more students walking around than other places. Saw thge school at Montirrico but didn't get to talk to any students. Looked nice, in fact I'm thinking of trying it also.

• news_4_andrew's Profile Photo

Re: Spanish class in Monterrico

by news_4_andrew Online Now Jan 25, 2005 at 4:02 PM

Hey, I have no experience, but I also happened to be looking at the school. I would prefer to be in a quiet place with nice beach and such, while also having a spanish/homestay. Let me know when you were thinking of going and if its before march or april, please let me know how it is. THanks, Andrew

• RE: RE: Spanish class in Monterrico

by payes Online Now Feb 8, 2007 at 6:21 AM

I WAS SPANISH TEACHER IN MONTERRICO:iT IS GOOT TO LERN THERE BECAUSE DURING THE WEEK IT IS QUIET AND AT WEEKEND IT IS pARTY AN MANY PEOPLE FROM gUATEMALA CITY:
    I WOKT AT PROYECTO LINGUISTICO MONTERRICO:
    REGARDS:
    MARCOS

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines