Monte Gordo Travel Answers

change location
TSM_student's Profile Photo

How to get from Faro to Monte Gordo??

by TSM_student Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Hey people!

Alright, now i know how to get from Lisbon to Faro BUT i found out that my hotel is in Monte Gordo (kind of a funny name, isnt it?? :-) anyway - I can not find out on the "Combois de portugal" site if there is a train from faro to monte gorde (and i am sure there is one, i saw the rails on google-map!!).

Hopefully someone from this area can help me :-)

thanks a lot!

cheers from spain!

Doris

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • mehulraj's Profile Photo

Re: How to get from Faro to Monte Gordo??

by mehulraj Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 9:12 AM

To check train timetables visit the C.P website www.cp.pt. (the site is available in English) and select 'Regional and Inter Regional services' to get the timetable for Lagos/Vila Real de Santo António/Lagos.

For bus timetables visit www.eva-bus.com. Again most of it is available in English except the 'frequency' on the tables. (Days of the week: Monday is the 2nd day of the week - '2as'-and Friday is the 6th day. 'Sábado' and 'Domingo' - Saturday and Sunday; 'Feriados' is holidays; 'Diariamente' is daily,). Bus times from the 'aeroporto' to Faro are also listed .

For additional bus timetables visit www.frotazul-algarve.pt which covers a limited area of the Algarve.

AND IF U THINK THIS ANSWER IS USEFUL THAN CLICK ON YES OR NO.IF YES THAN IT WILL HELP ME TO MOVE UP IN RANKING

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mehulraj's Profile Photo

Re: How to get from Faro to Monte Gordo??

by mehulraj Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 9:15 AM

i FOUND this bus timetable,if u want to check out pls follow this link

thomasallen.home.sapo.pt/tra...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Monte Gordo