Monte-Carlo Travel Answers

change location

looking for clock room in monte carlo railway staiton France

by charunigam78 Online Now May 13, 2010 at 4:51 AM

hi, we r planning to visit monte carlo(France) for a day in june this year 2010 .we r looking a clock room at railway station of monte carlo so that we can leave our luggage their n able to enjoy the city .
my quarry is this that is there any facility of clock room in monte carlo railway station.??

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Durfun's Profile Photo

Re: looking for clock room in monte carlo railway staiton France

by Durfun Online Now May 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM

Sorry, not as far as I am aware. However, it sounds like you'll be coming from another city. Nice? Could you not leave your luggage there?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: looking for clock room in monte carlo railway staiton France

by leics Online Now May 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM

I think you mean 'cloakroom'? A cloakroom is somewhere you can leave coats, but if you want to leave bags you need left luggage lockers or a left luggage office/room/facility.

Unfortunately, there is no such facility at Montecarlo station nor, I believe, in Monaco itself. You may need to leave your bags at your previous hotel, or at the station from which you leave to visit Montecarlo.

Nice-Ville station has left luggage lockers. To check other stations in France look here:

http://www.gares-en-mouvement.com/

Select your station, then click 'services en gare' then the 'services' tab. Left luggage is 'bagages'. ' Consignes automatiques' means lockers which you pay for with coins.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Monte-Carlo