change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Papim2's Profile Photo

Never been

Quebec Mar 25, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Going for 10 days, either June. Or September ...all feed back as usual always helpful

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Old city Quebec city

Quebec Mar 25, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Going for 10 days either June or September when is better. Going to rent from vrbo.. Is car needed...best things to do and see..... Looking for some help.... We are experienced travelers....love to go to out towns and places.

more
    • Parking options

Quebec Mar 24, 2014 at 2:08 AM

I've booked a hotel on Grande-Allee Est and although the website said there was parking, I later found that some people said it was limited and their cars got boxed in. It costs $13.25 per day. Can anyone suggest a better place to park near the Avenue de Salaberry? Thanks very much. Cathy

more
    • Club Soda in safe area? (St Laurent/St Catherine St area)

Montreal Mar 21, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking of going to a concert at Club Soda when I visit Montreal in the fall, is this venue in a safe area to be walking at night? It's near Saint-Laurent Boul & St Catherine Street, I heard this area mentioned as a bit of a red-light district in some of the warnings. I'm planning on staying about a 10-15 minutes walk from the club, is there any direction from this club that is better/worse to be walking through late at night?

Thanks, G

more
    • Planning Stages

by nino224 Online Now Oct 1, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I'm considering spending a week at the Club Intrawest next March. What's the weather like? Is there still snow on the ground at that point?

2 Answers Oct 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM
    • Getting around Mont Tremblant

by NODOMU Online Now Dec 1, 2010 at 7:47 PM

We are thinking of flying into Mont Tremblant for a short stay. Are there shuttles to take you from the airport to the hotels? Also, what parts of the resort are closest to grocery stores and the lifts? We want to rent a condo and will not have a car, so we will need some way of getting supplies. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

2 Answers Dec 2, 2010 at 5:39 AM
    • Snowmobiling

by SheriDozois Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 5:48 PM

How close/far is the nearest snowmobile trail to La Voliere du Mont Tremblant 2140 Chemin Du Village Mont-Tremblant ?
      We are considering staying here this coming winter

• Chrismas Dinner In Mont Tremblant

by cath1 Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 5:36 AM

Myself and my boyfriend have booked to go to Mont Tremblant over Christmas for 10 days. We leave the UK on 20th December so will be there for Christmas day. We intend to ski during the day but would like to go for a special meal during the evening of 25th December to celebrate Christmas, somewhere with great food (doesnt need to be traditional english!) and a warm/welcoming/relaxed atmosphere.

Where would be the best places to eat?

We are staying in the centre of the village.

1 Answer May 21, 2010 at 7:07 AM
    • TA7DS's Profile Photo

Staff Accomodations

by TA7DS Online Now Nov 9, 2008 at 3:08 AM

Just wondering, the people who work in MT, do they have the same kind of accomodation issues as Whistler, e.g.

I was in Tremblant a few years ago, and remember taking the shuttle from near the supermarket to the Visitor Centre. Is living within a walking distance of work a possibility for some?

• chair's lifts at mont tremblant

by jennyho Online Now Apr 5, 2008 at 7:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I do not recommend to go to Mont Tremblant to do the alpine ski because of the multiple problems with their chair's lifts.

This 2008 year the chair lifts had not been maintained well: 1 chair lift stopped for 6 hours and the people had been removed from these chairs on the ropes.

Another chair's lift stopped for 1.5h, fortunately, it had been repaired after 1.5h. The stuff said that this lift had mechanical problems.

I think it is unacceptable to keep people so long on the chair’s lifts

Jenny,
      Devon, UK

1 Answer Apr 5, 2008 at 7:40 PM
    • About payment in tremblant

by O.D. Online Now Feb 1, 2008 at 8:39 AM

when paying at stores ( such as clothing , restaurants, etc...) in the tremblant village, will most accept debit cards?
      are there ATM's availlable in order to get cash??

1 Answer Feb 1, 2008 at 9:16 AM
    • Very Bad Experience with Cote Nord Tremblant

by rorider Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 10:37 AM

Hi. I've just had a very bad experience with a rental and real estate company that builds and rents chalets in the Tremblant area. They are called Cote Nord Tremblant.
      I was looking for a chalet at Tremblant for me and my friends, 4 couples, 8 people and I came across these guys. I looked at their chalets and called to find out some pricing for a week at the end of the year. I was greeted on the phone by a woman called Marie-Hélène Langlais. I asked for a 8 people chalet and pricing for a week, 7 nights at the end of december. I was quoted a decent price exactly for the period I was interested and for a 8 persons chalet. I confirmed with my friends and called back to book the chalet. I booked it and was told was going to receive a confirmation within minutes.
      Of course I did not receive anything from them. I called the next day, spoked with the same woman and she eventualy sent me the confirmation. When I received the confirmation I was shocked. It was for a different period of time, for a different chalet and a different pricing.
      I called back and asked to speak to a manager. I was told that what I've requested is actually600 more expensive for the dates that I've wanted.
      I've had to cancel to the dissapointment of all my friends and my own. Terrible experience and service with Cote Nord Tremblant. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Has anyone else had anything to do with them?

• Giant Chair

by tccreations Online Now Oct 18, 2006 at 6:14 PM

Could you please tell me how wide and how tall the giant chair is. Thank you!

1 Answer Oct 27, 2006 at 11:12 PM
    • Skiing Alone

by powdermonkey Online Now Nov 23, 2005 at 12:56 PM

We're skiing with our 22 year old son, who doesn't want to be held back by the oldies. He used the ski friends group at Lake Louise and had a great time being guided around the mountains. Does Tremblant have something similar?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2006 at 9:20 AM
    • bigiguana2001's Profile Photo

chalet, condo, b&b, etc. in the laurentians

by bigiguana2001 Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 12:01 PM

Hi all, I'm looking to get away overnight or maybe 2 nights to the laurentians. Looking for somewhere cozy, preferably with a fireplace and inexpensive. The stay will be during the week of Feb. 20th 2 adults. I don't know where to start and we're not looking for a package (no skiing, just relaxing). Any clues where to look? or maybe you have something available? Thanks a lot Darcy

1 Answer Oct 6, 2005 at 3:41 PM
    • Tremblant SKi Lift Passes

by wobbly1 Online Now Jan 23, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Is it possible to book ski lift passes before travelling to Tremblant. I have tried on the official Tremblant site but as I am not booking accommodation I cannot book sk lift passes or lessons