Mont-Tremblant Travel Answers

change location

Getting around Mont Tremblant

by NODOMU Online Now Dec 1, 2010 at 7:47 PM

We are thinking of flying into Mont Tremblant for a short stay. Are there shuttles to take you from the airport to the hotels? Also, what parts of the resort are closest to grocery stores and the lifts? We want to rent a condo and will not have a car, so we will need some way of getting supplies. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • corysharon's Profile Photo

Re: Getting around Mont Tremblant

by corysharon Online Now Dec 1, 2010 at 7:57 PM

just be carefull on the the run's .there have been lot's of people killed hitting trees etc. on this mountain..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Jefie's Profile Photo

Re: Getting around Mont Tremblant

by Jefie Online Now Dec 2, 2010 at 5:39 AM

Hmm... other than actress Natasha Richardson, I can't remember hearing about a fatal ski accident at Mont-Tremblant. I could be wrong of course, but I doubt there's been "lots of people killed" there.

But to get back to the original question, here's a link that will give you all the information about shuttles, whether you fly directly to Mont-Tremblant or to Montreal: tremblant.ca/gettinghere/gro... (most condos offer free shuttle service).

If you look at the resort map (ww1.tremblant.ca/resort_map/..., you'll see that most condos are located in the "Domaine de la forêt" area, right by the slopes. To get supplies might be a bit more tricky since the nearest store is located in the village of Mont-Tremblant, about 6 km away from the resort area. Perhaps you could take a taxi to the "Marché du Village" when you arrive and stock up for the duration of your stay? Hope this helps!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Mont-Tremblant