Mont-Tremblant Travel Answers

change location

Very Bad Experience with Cote Nord Tremblant

by rorider Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 10:37 AM

Hi. I've just had a very bad experience with a rental and real estate company that builds and rents chalets in the Tremblant area. They are called Cote Nord Tremblant.
I was looking for a chalet at Tremblant for me and my friends, 4 couples, 8 people and I came across these guys. I looked at their chalets and called to find out some pricing for a week at the end of the year. I was greeted on the phone by a woman called Marie-Hélène Langlais. I asked for a 8 people chalet and pricing for a week, 7 nights at the end of december. I was quoted a decent price exactly for the period I was interested and for a 8 persons chalet. I confirmed with my friends and called back to book the chalet. I booked it and was told was going to receive a confirmation within minutes.
Of course I did not receive anything from them. I called the next day, spoked with the same woman and she eventualy sent me the confirmation. When I received the confirmation I was shocked. It was for a different period of time, for a different chalet and a different pricing.
I called back and asked to speak to a manager. I was told that what I've requested is actually600 more expensive for the dates that I've wanted.
I've had to cancel to the dissapointment of all my friends and my own. Terrible experience and service with Cote Nord Tremblant. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Has anyone else had anything to do with them?

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Mont-Tremblant