Mont-Tremblant Travel Answers

change location

Skiing Alone

by powdermonkey Online Now Nov 23, 2005 at 12:56 PM

We're skiing with our 22 year old son, who doesn't want to be held back by the oldies. He used the ski friends group at Lake Louise and had a great time being guided around the mountains. Does Tremblant have something similar?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • powder_hound's Profile Photo

RE: Skiing Alone

by powder_hound Online Now Nov 23, 2005 at 2:23 PM

My Turn! :-D
    It's not that I didn't want to spend time with my parents, it's just that i was a better skier than them!, oh and the one time i did try to go with my dad round the mountsin - he managed to over stretch his calf muscle! - now you can't blame me for that!
    I must admit i enjoyed myself alot with the Ski Friends at Lake Louise and made a few friends there.
    I have promised my mum that i'll spend at least an hour a day helping her improve her skiing.
    Gareth

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Skiing Alone

by powdermonkey Online Now Feb 5, 2006 at 9:20 AM

OK, I'll add my own reply. Yes, there is a ski-friends equivalent. They meet at 0930 and 1330 daily, in front of the piste maps at the top of the mountain, accessed by the gondola. You have to register at the ski school desk in La Grand Manitou, this is the cafe/shop etc, again at the top of the gondola.

Just had 2 weeks of great skiing. Lots of fresh snow and warm for the time of year. Lowest was about -8 for the whole period.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Mont-Tremblant