Mont Choisy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best place to stay in Mauritius... with kids

Grand Baie Jan 30, 2015 at 2:22 AM

hi... i have been to Mauritius before... in 2008... with my husband and eldest son then just 2 years old... we stayed at the Casurina Hotel... we didn't really enjoy that trip... as there was no shops/supermarkets/malls/restaurants nearby...so to even buy water we had to take a bus to grand baie... and with a baby it was extremely difficult... so since the boys are bigger now... have a second boy now...we are giving Mauritius another chance... we waited for the boys to be much older ( 5 and 9 years) so that they can travel easier... i would love to know which hotel is the best location and is the most family suitable place to stay... i am looking for a nice family friendly hotel... with food places/ supermarkets ...activities and nightlife nearby.. for easy access

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

price level

Mauritius Yesterday

Hi
      What are the price level around Grand baie........ we are trying to deside if it's cheaper to take an all-inclusive hotel or only breakfast and then go out eating?
      Thanks 

more
    • reagrding money

Mauritius Feb 11, 2015 at 5:18 AM

I am going to mauritius on 4th of march I booked a pacakage with half board meal and 3 day sight seeing my pacakage is of 6 nights and 7 days.
      How much dollars are I need to take with me for others expenses?

more
    • Maykoopman's Profile Photo

Getting to Rodrigues Island

Mauritius Jan 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM

How do I get to Rodrigues Island from Mauritius?

more

shower at airport

Mauritius Feb 21, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Dos anyone remember if there are showers in the toilets of Mauritius Airport?(departure).i noticed hat there are often showers so i wonder if they are there too. Tks.

more

Private accomodation

Mauritius Jan 29, 2015 at 4:23 AM

Does anyone know how easy it is to find private accomodation or does anyone know a good site for this purpose?
      Is there a money changer at the airport?

more
    • amarshah's Profile Photo

Sept in Mont Choisy !

by amarshah Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Hi all

Planning to spend a week to 10 days in a villa known as Koenig Pearl Villa at Mont Choisy ? Any both stayed there?

Also will this be an ideal location. We are keen on canoeing, snorkeling and trying diving. Also how is Mont Choisy beach, not being far from Grand Bay and Trou aux Biches Beach too will this be an ideal location to spend time.

Last thing any clue on the weather in Sept.

Thanks

Amar

1 Answer Jul 18, 2009 at 4:51 PM