Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kayenewland's Profile Photo

Tour company

Bogotá Yesterday

hi
      i have a day to spend in Bogota and would like to see as much of it as possible in that time, does anyone know of a reputable and not overpriced tour company that runs day tours to encompass the main sights
      appreciate any suggestions or help
      thanks
      kaye

more

El Centro or Rodadero

Santa Marta Yesterday

Hi
      I have a couple of days R&R in Santa Marta, which is the better area to stay in
      El Centro or Rodadero,
      any suggestiions would be appreciated
      thanks
      Kaye

more

Santa Marta

Bogotá Yesterday

Hi
      I have a couple of days to spend in Santa Marta, and am wondering which is the better location to stay, El Centro or Rodadero beach.
      appreciate any thoughts or suggestions
      thanks
      Kaye

more
    • apuleuis's Profile Photo

ATVing in Santa Marta Area

Santa Marta Jan 8, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Do you know of a good tour group to go ATVing with or do you know if it is possible to just rent ATVs (four-wheelers) once there? I contacted a few places I found online but they said they are not currently doing ATV trips.

more
    • Hotel/hostal in Cartagena

Colombia Dec 31, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Hello all.
      Can anyone recomend a reasonably-priced hotel (ie US$50 or so) in central/old town Cartegena (I have trouble walking too far). We'll be there for probably 5 nights (in late Jan/early Feb) so anywhere which will offer discounts is particularly interesting.

more
    • zofiazo's Profile Photo

long term flat- vacation rental

Barranquilla Jan 6, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Hello,
      my boyfriend and me just came to Barranquilla where we will start to work - we are therefore looking for a long term flat (300.000 - max. 500.000 COP per month), best would be in the barrios 'Boston' or 'El Recreo' or somewhere around the direction Carrera 38 No 69 (thats where the company is).

It would also be perfect to rent something cheaper than a hotel for 2 weeks from now in which we could find a long term flat.

Thanks in advance for every recomendations!!

more

Near Monserrate