Monsaraz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lisboa to la linea spain

Lisbon Nov 11, 2014 at 7:19 PM

What is the cheapest way to go to La linea in Spain from Lisboa?

more
    • anaanes's Profile Photo

How much time is needed to visit Mosteiro de Alcobaça?

Alcobaça Nov 11, 2014 at 8:31 AM

How much time is needed to visit Mosteiro de Alcobaça?

more
    • Marrano Jewish towns in Portugal

Portugal Nov 15, 2014 at 5:20 AM

I recently got interested in Marrano / Converso Jewish history. I will be going to Portugal in May and would like to visit several of the major towns that "claim" or seem to have Marrano Jews.
      Has anyone been to these places and can share some info?
      Thank you.

more
    • Intercontinental Hotel; Rossio Garden Hotel

Lisbon Nov 21, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Is either of the above hotels anywhere near the Altis Grand? I think the first one was recently renamed the Intercontinental but I don't know what it was called before that.

more

How much time is needed to visit Convento de Cristo?

Tomar Nov 11, 2014 at 8:31 AM

How much time is needed to visit Convento de Cristo?

more
    • 1 day in Ponte Delgada

Ponta Delgada Nov 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM

good day
      can someone please help me with organising a day trip to Ponte Delgada on November 6, 2014.
      i am arriving at 7 Am and was planning to rent a car for 27 euros at airport. however, i noticed that there is a roundtrip shuttle at 5 euros. which would be best?
      i am staying at canadiano hotel and leaving ponte delgada on november 7, 2014 at 3 PM.
      do i really need that car rental (since excess for 1 day is 800 euros).
      what activities should i do? please assist me with suggesting me what to do and where to go? first time in the island... thanks

more

How much time is needed to visit Mosteiro da Batalha?

Batalha Nov 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM

How much time is needed to visit Mosteiro da Batalha?

more
    • jgoncalo's Profile Photo

Porto - Montreal (2 Stops) - 16 year old minor

Porto Nov 2, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Hello. I'm flying from Porto to Montreal with 2 stops in Frankfurt and London Heathrow on December 17th. I'm 16 years-old, I have a Portuguese passport and I'm flying all alone! I've never flew alone in a flight with so many stops... the only time I flew alone was from Porto to Paris and it was quite simple (I didn't even need to go through passport control or anything).

• My flight from Porto to Frankfurt departs at 6AM and arrives at Frankfurt at 09H50 AM (Germany, GMT +1).
      • My second flight, departs from Frankfurt at 11AM and arrives in London at 11H45 AM.
      • My flight which will take me to my final destination departs from London at 1PM and arrives in Montreal at 3H25 PM.

All the connection flight are made at the same terminal. In Frankfurt it's in Terminal 1 and in London Heathrow it's in Terminal 2 and I only have 1h10-1h15. I'm flying with Lufthansa but London-Montreal is operated by Air Canada. I bought this fligh in a travel agency and I have a Lufthansa frequent flyer card.

I'm kinda nervous about having to do this, I've been on a flight with stops and connections so I'm a total beginner. Do I have enough time to connect between my flights? Where will I have to show my passport and go through security (since I've been told I don't need to go through customs from Porto to Frankfurt)? What if I lose a connection flight because of a delay or because I didn't have enough time to go through passport control and get to the gate? As a minor I'm quite nervous. Should I warn the flight attendant before I land in case I'm late for the next flight?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

Braga, Guimares or Geres (one night only)

Braga Nov 6, 2014 at 5:01 AM

hi I am surprising my partner on a holiday in portugal next summer, and have a day or max 2 to play around with north of Porto. I am thinking Guimares Geres or Braga? and I know two are cities and the other a town, however, I am finding it hard to choose which. My only concern is Geres is it very steep as partner not great with that stuff , thanks in Advance

more
    • planning my trip

Lisbon Nov 10, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Hi, im planning a 14 day trip starting from 17th nov. ! 1 week for lisbon & 1 Week for other European countries ( 3 days Spain, 2 days France & probably 1 day for Belgium)

Since Time will be crucial. I want to enjoy the max checkin out the coolest places & doing gud shopping. Can anyone guide me pls??
      Cheers

more
    • Wine Tour in Portugal

Portugal Nov 7, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Hello
      I'm going to Portugal next month. I took this decision because I have read several articles about Wine tourism in Portugal and I have good references. The Wine Spectator and Decanter magazine has fantastic information about Portuguese wines.
      I was advised to make my reservations on the site winetourismportugal.com that I consider very complete but I have a question, which region should I visit? Douro or Alentejo? My friends also spoke about Setubal region.
      Anyone help?

more
    • 1 day in Lisbon

Lisbon Nov 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM

good day
      can someone please help me with organising a day trip to Lisbon on November 7, 2014.
      i am arriving at 6 PM and was planning to rent a car for 15 euros at airport. however, i noticed that there is a metrop for less than 2 euros. which would be best?
      i am staying at olissippo Marques Sa hotel and leaving Lisbon on november 8, 2014 at 11 AM.
      do i really need that car rental (since excess for 1 day is 1000 euros).
      what activities should i do? please assist me with suggesting me what to do and where to go? first time in the island... thanks

more
    • Cristina211's Profile Photo

public transport between Evora and Monsaraz

by Cristina211 Online Now Jul 6, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Hi Everybody!

I'm going to spend a couple of weeks in Portugal this summer. Even though I've booked a hostel in Lisbon I'd really like to have a look around and visit some villages and cities of Alentejo. My problem is I don't have a driving licence and it seems there are non busses from Evora to Monsaraz .Is there anyone familiar with that region who can tell me if I really can go there only by car?? I've already had a look at that beautiful village and it would be a pity if i couldn't go there because there's no public transport from Evora to Monsaraz .. thank you in advance for your help!

4 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    • marlyj's Profile Photo

From Evora to Monsaraz

by marlyj Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 6:27 AM

Is it possible to make a day trip from Evora to Monsaraz? And if we arrived in Monsaraz without reservation in October, would we have trouble finding a room for two? Thanks A

2 Answers Sep 3, 2003 at 6:40 AM