Monsaraz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Easter week around marvao area

Évora Monte Apr 8, 2014 at 6:38 AM

We are driving from the algarve and want to stay in a castle in northern alentejo and take in Easter activities and sites. We have already enjoyed monsaraz where we spent two nights. Have not explored north of elvas. Open to any suggestions

more
    • Cristina211's Profile Photo

public transport between Evora and Monsaraz

by Cristina211 Online Now Jul 6, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Hi Everybody!

I'm going to spend a couple of weeks in Portugal this summer. Even though I've booked a hostel in Lisbon I'd really like to have a look around and visit some villages and cities of Alentejo. My problem is I don't have a driving licence and it seems there are non busses from Evora to Monsaraz .Is there anyone familiar with that region who can tell me if I really can go there only by car?? I've already had a look at that beautiful village and it would be a pity if i couldn't go there because there's no public transport from Evora to Monsaraz .. thank you in advance for your help!

4 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    • marlyj's Profile Photo

From Evora to Monsaraz

by marlyj Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 6:27 AM

Is it possible to make a day trip from Evora to Monsaraz? And if we arrived in Monsaraz without reservation in October, would we have trouble finding a room for two? Thanks A

2 Answers Sep 3, 2003 at 6:40 AM