change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• louiseks's Profile Photo

Aeri de Montserrat up and Cremallera down, where to leave my car

by louiseks Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hi, I will be visiting the Abbey of Montserrat on Monday the 29th of September.I ill arrive around noon. It will take me aprox. 4 hrs to get there from Carcassone. If I would like to use both possibilities to get up and down the mountain is that possible. Where should I leave my car? Is er a large distance between the two?.Txs for your kind answer.
      Louise
      Querria visitar Montserrat y usar la cremallera y la Teleferic - Aeri de Montserrat. Donde tendria aparcar el coche.
      Cual es la distancia entre ellos. Gracias por su respuesta. Louise

7 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 2:42 PM
    • Rafting close to Barcelona - Montserrat

by cesar69 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to do rafting with 15 people on May 10th.
      We will be in Barcelona, so we are looking for a place close to Barcelona (like Montserrat).

Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

César

2 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 2:09 PM
    • Mass timings

by StarlaPrakash Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I am planning to visit Montserrat on 7th May 2011. I will be there for 4 hours. Can I finish visiting both the Monastry and Cathedral and Grotto within this time frame. What are the mass timings in the Cathedral and Monastry.

3 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 5:33 AM
    • Christmas eve in Montserrat

by dragonfly64 Online Now Dec 15, 2007 at 8:37 AM

Want to go to Montserrat monastery for Chrismas eve mass. Does anyone know what the best transportation options are?
      Thanks

2 Answers Dec 17, 2007 at 8:05 AM
    • kapkiuong's Profile Photo

Christmas in Catalunya... Where's the Best?

by kapkiuong Online Now Sep 11, 2004 at 7:34 AM

I'll be in Catalunya for this Christmas and i am in a dilemma where to spend it. I've heard some say it's a better atmosphere in Barcelona (street parties and lights, christmas markets, attending Misa de Gallo in one of the big churches in the city; but at the same time i've just read that the best candlelight mass is in Montserrat Monastery itself? What about Christmas Day itself? What can i do or where can i explore if i were in Montserrat? I only rely on public transport and can someone tell me if public transport (bus/train) run on 24/25/26th Dec or not (or at least where on the internet can i find out) Thanks a bunch!