Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tobacco shops

Salou Feb 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Booked cye apartments where is nearest tobacco shop. Thanks

more
    • Prepaid Mobile Phone Plans in Barcelona

Barcelona Feb 10, 2015 at 6:10 AM

I will be visiting Barcelona next month for 1-2 weeks and would like to get a SIM card to use in an old cell phone (iPhone 4S). I will still have my Canadian phone with a travel plan for calls/texts home, so I would be using this phone mainly for data/internet but may also make a few local calls/texts. I'm looking for something prepaid that has high data allowances...any suggestions on companies, plans, stores to visit, etc.?

more
    • 2 days at barcelona

Barcelona Feb 24, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Please let me know the best places to go for my two day stay at Barcelona? Staying near to centro. I love architecture,culture .. Not much of a person who enjoys museums..Thanks in advance

more
    • AlanDives's Profile Photo

1st-time visitor

Barcelona Yesterday

Would appreciate any suggestions regarding a neighborhood and/or moderately-priced hotel to stay in for 3 days. I would like to stay within walking distance to the city center and interesting things to see. The Las Ramblas neighborhood might be too touristy for me, so I would welcome suggestions for interesting, hip, or funky neighborhoods. Muchas gracias!

Alan

more
    • current weather? drought? likelihood of rain in early June 2015?

Barcelona Feb 25, 2015 at 9:50 AM

what's the weather been like lately (February 2015)? is the area in a drought?

is it likely to be rainy in early June 2015?

more
    • pickpockets; street crime

Barcelona Yesterday

When you google Barcelona and Spain more than half of what comes up is about the need to be extremely wary as you go about. How you might get surrounded on the street by children trying to rob you. How you should never have very much cash or credit cards or passport on you, never use a wallet (only a money belt), never talk to anyone who approaches you, never stop on the road for people who claim to be police. I knew there was an issue -- but this sounds absurd. Can someone give me a dose of the reality?

more
    • What makes Barcelona special for a tourist to experience in his visit there?

Barcelona Feb 4, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Pl advise the top attractions in Barcelona or the special memorable places you experienced there

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

Aeri de Montserrat up and Cremallera down, where to leave my car

by louiseks Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hi, I will be visiting the Abbey of Montserrat on Monday the 29th of September.I ill arrive around noon. It will take me aprox. 4 hrs to get there from Carcassone. If I would like to use both possibilities to get up and down the mountain is that possible. Where should I leave my car? Is er a large distance between the two?.Txs for your kind answer.
      Louise
      Querria visitar Montserrat y usar la cremallera y la Teleferic - Aeri de Montserrat. Donde tendria aparcar el coche.
      Cual es la distancia entre ellos. Gracias por su respuesta. Louise

7 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 2:42 PM
    • Rafting close to Barcelona - Montserrat

by cesar69 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to do rafting with 15 people on May 10th.
      We will be in Barcelona, so we are looking for a place close to Barcelona (like Montserrat).

Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

César

2 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 2:09 PM
    • Mass timings

by StarlaPrakash Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I am planning to visit Montserrat on 7th May 2011. I will be there for 4 hours. Can I finish visiting both the Monastry and Cathedral and Grotto within this time frame. What are the mass timings in the Cathedral and Monastry.

3 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 5:33 AM
    • Christmas eve in Montserrat

by dragonfly64 Online Now Dec 15, 2007 at 8:37 AM

Want to go to Montserrat monastery for Chrismas eve mass. Does anyone know what the best transportation options are?
      Thanks

2 Answers Dec 17, 2007 at 8:05 AM
    • kapkiuong's Profile Photo

Christmas in Catalunya... Where's the Best?

by kapkiuong Online Now Sep 11, 2004 at 7:34 AM

I'll be in Catalunya for this Christmas and i am in a dilemma where to spend it. I've heard some say it's a better atmosphere in Barcelona (street parties and lights, christmas markets, attending Misa de Gallo in one of the big churches in the city; but at the same time i've just read that the best candlelight mass is in Montserrat Monastery itself? What about Christmas Day itself? What can i do or where can i explore if i were in Montserrat? I only rely on public transport and can someone tell me if public transport (bus/train) run on 24/25/26th Dec or not (or at least where on the internet can i find out) Thanks a bunch!