Mong Cai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• apartment rental

Nha Trang Yesterday

where is best place to find a small apartment to rent for 6 month in Nha Trang

more
    • Lao Cai to Hanoi by express bus?

Lao Cai Apr 1, 2015 at 2:49 PM

Anyone aware of an express bus/minivan departing from Lao Cai & going to Hanoi that uses the new highway??
      Thanks!

more
    • Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?

Vietnam Apr 11, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?

Dear all,
      We are considering which place to stay at Muine Vietnam, as we prefer beach resort above 3 stars? Any suggestion? My friends advise me the Novela Beach resort, anyone have been there? We would appreciate your help.
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Packing for Sapa

Sapa Apr 8, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Id like some advice on what to pack for 3 days in sapa. I am going in July from Australia, and am doing a trek through the mountains.
      Will it be cold at all at that time of year?
      I would like to know if I need warm clothing or not.
      Cheers Melissa

more
    • AlifArchi's Profile Photo

Any theme park in HCM??

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 1, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Is there any theme park with thrill rides and if they do, what is the fees?

more
    • Sapa Express bus

Lao Cai Apr 1, 2015 at 2:54 AM

I was hoping to catch the new Express bus as it passes by Lao Cai on the way from Sapa to Hanoi. Through email, the company has told me that they can pick me up at the highway round-about(!), but due to the language barrier, they have not been able to tell me if the bus automatically stops here. I am nervous that the bus will go flying past me and leave me stranded there for the night. I would appreciate it if someone who has taken this bus can assure me that they do indeed make an automatic stop at the Lao Cai round-about. Thanks in advance!

more
    • ACCOMMODATION - HO CHI MINH

Vietnam Mar 19, 2015 at 7:01 PM

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a couple of nights cheap but comfortable accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City please? Good location is of high priority. Cheers, Dee

more
    • AlifArchi's Profile Photo

Ho Chi Minh City on a budget.

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 15, 2015 at 2:40 AM

I'm visiting HCM on 20/4/15 - 25/4/15. Any suggestion on what to do without spending a lot of money(me and my friends are on a tight budget). I'll be staying near Ben Thanh Market. Thank you in advance.. :)

more
    • district 11 ho chi minh city

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 25, 2015 at 2:55 AM

I will have to stay near Phu Tho gym at district 11 in Dec, any hotel near the gym ?
      How far from the city to the gym? Would it be easy to get transport from the gym to the city?
      Will taxi charge a lot more than the meter price ? How can we avoid it ????????

more
    • do you think bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

Vietnam Apr 12, 2015 at 2:38 AM

do you bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

more
    • Mnavarro's Profile Photo

Vietnam in 10 days

Vietnam Apr 8, 2015 at 11:22 PM

We are going to Vietnam for 10 days from June 28 - July 8. We plan to visit the following places - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Nha Trang (or Hoi An) and Saigon. I need advise on the sequence of the destination point, Hanoi to Saigon or Saigon to Hanoi? Besides overnight in Halong Bay, how many nights should we spend in each place? Should we skip Nha Trang or Hoi An?

I greatly appreciate your input. Thank you so much!

more
    • Sheiladee's Profile Photo

How much money will I need

Vietnam Mar 22, 2015 at 3:27 AM

can anyone advise roughly how much money would we need for our trip ,we have an organised trip inc all visits and and entrance frees and all meals .so don't know how much to take for drinks ect for 2weeks .also is USD the best to take thanks in advance Sheila 

more
    • do you think bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

Vietnam Apr 12, 2015 at 2:36 AM

do you think bycles are best mean of transport in viet nam

more
    • dianam1976's Profile Photo

From mong Cai to Hanoi which transport?????

by dianam1976 Online Now Mar 13, 2006 at 4:53 PM

Hi guys, i am entering vietnam trough china tomorrow, from the border at Mongcai...I would like to know, what is the cheapest way to go to Hanoi(bus, train etc...), and how long would it take from Mon cai?? thanks in advance for your advices....Nadz

1 Answer Mar 14, 2006 at 9:18 AM