Monaco Travel Answers

change location
Nijntje1973's Profile Photo

Monaco Hotel for F1 - 25 to 27 May! Urgent! Please help!

by Nijntje1973 Online Now May 19, 2006 at 2:23 AM

Hi all!

My friend is trying to book a hotel (1 double and 1 single room) for his colleauges who are going to Monaco for the F1. But EVERYTHING is booked! Anyone has any other suggestion? Please write me! It's pretty urgent! He's pulling his hairs out!

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Regards,

Juls

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • mad4travel's Profile Photo

RE: Monaco Hotel for F1 - 25 to 27 May! Urgent! Please help!

by mad4travel Online Now May 19, 2006 at 5:07 AM

A lot of people stay in Nice for the Grand Prix and get a taxi. There is also a helicopter taxi which is pricey but good value compared to the cost of a Taxi. Not sure if there is a bus service.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • JimRob51's Profile Photo

RE: Monaco Hotel for F1 - 25 to 27 May! Urgent! Please help!

by JimRob51 Online Now May 19, 2006 at 10:58 AM

I hope you have sorted your hotel out by now - if not we have a very comfortable 2 bedroom (sleeps 4-6) ground floor apartment at Juan-les-Pins which we let out on a weekly basis. It has its own private garden within 7 acre Chateau Pinede grounds with pool/tennis. It is 5 mins walk to beach & shops.
    We have just been let down and so it is now available. We are about 10 mins walk to the train station in JLP. If you are interested email me on jim.robertson51@btopenworld.com

Nice airport 20 mins. Juan-les-Pins to Monaco by train is less than 1 hour.

• Nijntje1973's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Monaco Hotel for F1 - 25 to 27 May! Urgent! Please help!

by Nijntje1973 Online Now May 27, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Thank you to you both! Yes my friend eventually booked somewhere so I guess is ok. But Jim, I will pass your details to my friend as he probably would need it next year if not sooner!

Juls

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines