Monaco Travel Answers

change location

Accomodation problem in Monaco

by MrHunter Online Now May 7, 2005 at 4:43 AM

Hi,
I´m going to stay in Monaco for an internship from mid July 05 till end of January 06 and I have an accomodation problem:
Can anyone help me with web-adresses, phone numbers or anything else? Maybe somebody knows a student taking his semester abroad and wants to rent his/hers apartment...

Thanks very much

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Ritchie_Lionheart's Profile Photo

RE: Accomodation problem in Monaco

by Ritchie_Lionheart Online Now May 7, 2005 at 8:05 AM

Mr Hunter, did you look at a map of Monaco? It is a very small town with a few large blocks, every square meter is used for housing and business and has to be paid for, and is nnot much fun for us normal mortals. I would say: forget about hotels (and even more about a flat) in Monaco and try to find a place in nearby France (Nice and surroundings). You can getto Monaco by public transport in 10-20 minutes' time.
    Richard

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Ipanema_Princess's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Accomodation problem in Monaco

by Ipanema_Princess Online Now Jun 27, 2005 at 11:36 AM

I did an internship in Monaco too, but fortunaly my firm gave me free accomodation. In fact, accomodation is a real problem in Monaco. The rent prices are totally insane !!
    The nearest city is Beausoleil, which is much more affordable. And of course you can try Nice. Many people that work in Monaco live in Nice, and the transportation from there is very easy. In addition, Nice is a very fun city.
    Good luck !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Monaco