Molokai Travel Answers

change location

Molokai Vacation Rentals

by dbdawson Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Has anyone ever rented a house on Molokai? We are thinking about having our wedding in Molokai and would love to rent a large house and possibly have the wedding at the house as well.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Molokai Vacation Rentals - Great Home Rental on Papohaku Beach

by jvauerbach Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 6:09 PM

We always stay at Papapa Plantation - http://www.papapaplantation.com

It's always been a great time, and I believe you can sleep up to 16 people at the house if you rent out the entire package.

Awesome place to stay if you are serious about going to Molokai for your wedding. I think it's a great idea.

http://www.papapaplantation.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • BlueCollar's Profile Photo

Re: Molokai Vacation Rentals

by BlueCollar Online Now Mar 30, 2007 at 1:39 PM

Try these two websites:

molokai-vacation-rental.com/...

alternative-hawaii.com/accmo...

Keep in mind that the eastern and southern shores of this island are the more lush and tropical sides of the island. The western side is more arid and wind-blown. All the resorts are located there as well as that previous poster's "favorite" place.

Look for Hale Puko`o on the second link above. It looks perfect for what you're interested in! Dig through all of the listings and I'm sure you'll find something that fits.

BCT

• Re: Molokai Vacation Rentals

by izzyman Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 11:31 AM

DB,

Check out this website: www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/hawaii/molokai. Once in, if you click on papohaku beach, you will see the papapa plantation referred to in one of the earlier replies. My wife and sons and I are staying at #114375 over Christmas, 2008. We have heard nothing but spectacular things about Molokai and are very excited. You may want to check out the home above too. It is pricy but spread out and may suit your needs. Let us all know what you choose and also let us know how it went. Best of luck.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Molokai Travel Answer Locations