Molokai Travel Answers

change location

first visit advice

by jkjamieson1 Online Now Jul 22, 2006 at 2:21 PM

We will be traveling to Molokai next summer 2007....any advice on where are the best condo's and the best beaches to stay at? Also, how do you book the mule ride and how expensive is it? Are there any snorkel trips, etc..that are worth doing? Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • BlueCollar's Profile Photo

RE: first visit advice

by BlueCollar Online Now Jul 23, 2006 at 12:32 AM

For my Moloka‘i advice, look here:

myhawaiianvacation.blogspot....

Links to the muleride and plenty of accommodation advice with links are on that page.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: first visit advice

by dudleybdawson Online Now Mar 24, 2007 at 1:11 PM

I visit Molokai about every 3 years and we always stay at Papapa Plantation when renting a house on Molokai. It is a great vacation villa (house) rental right on the ocean. It's located right on Papohaku Beach which is one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. The house is immaculate, large, and has great ammenities. It also has very affordable prices compared to most Hawaiian vacations I've been on. My price was375/night because we only had a party of 4 people. I just looked, and they have a website out there at http://www.papapaplantation.com.

It's worth taking a look!

• Re: first visit advice

by jvauerbach Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 6:13 PM

I would highly recommend Papapa Plantation on the west side of the island. It is right off Papohaku beach, just 200 yards away from the beach with ocean views. It's definitely a great deal if you plan on going with multiple people. Their website is www.papapaplantation.com if you are interested.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Molokai Travel Answer Locations