Travel Answers
Molinos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• local long-distance bus runs normal during Easter (April 2-5)?

Peru Mar 21, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Hi everyone!

I plan to take a local long-distance bus from Tacna to Lima on April 3rd.

Then, I thought, "Oh, it's an Easter holiday." and wonder if the buses run as per normal.

Could anyone please shed some light on this please?

Thanks,

more
    • Nestor Sanchez

Cusco Apr 9, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Is Nestor Sanchez art, displayed at Regional History Museum, accessible online?

more
    • affordable person/taxi

Cusco Mar 27, 2015 at 11:55 AM

we will be in Cuzco for 4 days in August 2015; we are in late 70s and on a budget; will appreciate if any member can recommend someone w/ car who can drive us around SV and help us buys tickets for site entrance, train and MV.

more
    • Is there anything wild in Peru?

Peru 20 hours ago

My girlfriend is going to Peru with her wild girlfriends is there a big party or bar scene? Heavy drinking, Nudity, drugs or anything to be concerned about? No relationship advice please, just want to know how concerned I should be. Thank you

more
    • alexasanford's Profile Photo

Best time to travel to Peru?

Peru Apr 6, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I am planning on travelling to Peru in September for a month with a friend. We were hoping to avoid rain and crowds if possible. Is September a good time to visit or do you suggest another time?

more
    • water and taxi/private w/ car daily fee

Cuzco Mar 29, 2015 at 8:38 AM

is tap water in Cuzco and nearby areas safe to drink? Pls give me ball park amount/fee for hiring private/taxi on a daily basis, cuzco and nearby areas.

more
    • Aafia's Profile Photo

Beach accommodations south of Lima

Peru Apr 7, 2015 at 6:16 PM

Any suggestions on good beach/close to beach accommodations in south of Lima for 3 days for early May? Our preference is hotel near good eating establishments. Thank you.

more

Near Molinos