Moldova Travel Answers

change location

Reuing an Invitation?

by maccamlc Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 1:24 AM

Hi

I was in Chisinau in May for 4 days, visiting a friend. I'm now planning a trip for late August, and would like to go back to see some places I didn't, such as Orheil Vechi and also go out of Chisinau, atleast to Balti and then cross the northern border into Ukraine.

But as I am Australian, and I wasn't even able to get a tourist visa at the airport (no consulate in Denmark where I am living) by proving I have airfares, hotel accommodation, etc. I had to ask her to look into a private invitation, and while it eventually came after atleast a month, my Indian / Canadian friend in Denmark, was not able to go as they would not issue him an invitation :(

Anyway, as there is basically only 1 month until I hope to go back, I hope that the invitation I got before is still valid?

The dates on it are still running ... expires in November.
It does not mention any specific period ... just 4 days.
I used it for my visa in May.

Would I be able to reuse this invitation for a visa in August, or do I have to go through the process of trying to get another? I have emailed the embassy in Berlin and tried calling them, but have got no response at all!

Any advice is appreciated.

Matt

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Moldova Travel Answer Locations