Moldova Travel Answers

change location

Going "native" in Moldova?!?

by a4wor Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 3:28 AM

Hi, guys

For some time I've been contemplating about spending some long period of time in Moldova, kinda "going native" - to live among local people not as a rich tourist/businessman but just like them. In the past I've done it couple of times in some veird places for 2-3-4 months and quite liked it.

Trouble is I can not find in the net moldovan forums/chat rooms where English is spoken (or Russian, I 'm fluent in both, as well as in couple of more exotic languages) where I can ask for specific relevant information. Most sites are about tourist hotels/resorts - exactly the things I'm not interested in.

The info I need is about finding simple accommodation outside tourist regions like renting a small flat or a room with a family, cost of life and other general information, and not only for Kishinev, info about some other rural towns or vilages is just fine. If someone can spare the time and help me with such information I'd very VERY gratefull. You may contact me also with Email at a4wor@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your time.

A4wor

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Moldova Travel Answer Locations