change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Geiranger via road 63

Geiranger 15 hours ago

hello,

I am planning to rent a car from hemsedal and using highway 15 to use road63. This will be occured on 5th of may. Do you know if the road will be opened at this period?

Regards, Alex

more
    • How to arrange a hike on a glacier from various ports? How to travel from Olden to Hellesytt

Geiranger Apr 11, 2014 at 4:12 PM

We will be traveling to western Norway from May 17-May 25th.
      Our ports are Skjolden,Flam,Olden,Alesund and Stavanger.

I have booked Ferry passage to Gudvangen from Flam to see the Naeroyfjord. we will return by bus and hopefully take the Flam rail to Mydal and back to Flam

I booked a cruise through the Stavanger Archipelago into the Lysefjord.

I am wondering if I should try to go to find our way to Hellesytt so we can cruise Geiranger. is this possible from Olden? we will only be in port from 8-5

We would also like the opportunity to have a guided tour on a glacier and or kayak on a glacial lake. Perhaps from our stop in Skjolden (Nigard/Jostedal glacier) or in Olden (Briksdal Glacier) The cruise ship offers on trips to only view the glacier.

This might limit my opportunity to travel to Geiranger. Perhaps next trip? So much to see and experience.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

more
    • Glenda530's Profile Photo

Kristiansund tour

Kristiansund Apr 4, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Is it possible to do a trip ourselves without using the cruise tour which are very expensive? Also is there any shopping available in the city? Thank you

more
    • Molde Airport Shuttle Bus

by JG1975 Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM

How much does the Airport shuttle bus cost into the centre of Molde cost?

4 Answers Nov 18, 2013 at 4:06 AM
    • Ruivita's Profile Photo

Rental Cars in Molde city centre

by Ruivita Online Now Sep 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to find a rental car company in Molde's city centre, but the only ones that show up are at the airport.
      Can anyone tell me if there is any company in the city centre?

2 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 1:15 AM
    • Hurtigruten options

by nomikay Online Now Aug 4, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I'm exploring the option of taking the Hurtigruten from Bergen to Alesund or Molde and then rent a car for a week in the Innfjorden area. I see the fare to Molde is less than to Alesund (also 5 hours longer) Is there any reason you couldn't buy a ticket to Molde and get off in Alesund if you chose to? (foot passengers) I would be travelling Sept. 15 so it looks like the winter schedule.
      Also, if you arrive in Molde at 17:30, are there options for renting a car or taking a bus to Andalsnes the same evening? Thanks much.

4 Answers Aug 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Help! How would one get from Molde to Sundaal?

by rentedcow Online Now Jun 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Hello, I had a trip planed to fly into Molde and then travel to Sundaal, but the operator canceled the trip. I still have and airline ticket, and thinking about flying up anyway for a day. I have been told that Molde Airport is under strike.

I wonder if I can rent a car at the Molde airport if I get in. I wonder if I can get out on Monday afternoon?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. I'll check for responces when I land in Oslo tomorrow morning.

3 Answers Jun 20, 2010 at 3:24 AM
    • Cruise ship visit to Molde

by lespoll Online Now Apr 28, 2010 at 8:10 AM

I shall be visiting Molde during the last week of May 2010.I shall be part of a party of 6 ages ranging from 50 to 80. The ship only docks for about 4 hours. Can anyone suggest what would be the best way of seeing as much of the local scenery as possible during that time. Where is it possible to get a map of the area perhaps showing walking paths.

5 Answers Apr 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    • travel

by colink3 Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 12:30 PM

how bad long is the travel from bergen to moulde is there many ferry crossings are they often how long will it take anything to see

1 Answer Sep 10, 2006 at 2:44 AM
    • ndahl's Profile Photo

rangers v Molde

by ndahl Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 10:03 AM

My brother in law is a football fanatic. he wishes to travel to Molde for a football match, leaving scotland and returning the same day.
      Is this possible and can it be done cheaply?
      The cheapest fares I could find are £256 return between edinburgh and bergen and £207 from bergen to Molde and that would be over two days.
      Any advice anyone?

2 Answers Aug 27, 2006 at 2:39 PM
    • MOLDE-Norway

by Sunrider33 Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 8:04 AM

Hi!
      Will stay 6 hrs tomorrow in Molde, any idea what to do or to visit there (cultural or historical)?
      rgds/ron

2 Answers Jun 11, 2006 at 8:57 AM
    • Accomodations

by pdestefa Online Now May 18, 2006 at 9:48 AM

Our son-in-law is in the band Fiction Plane, opening for Sting at the festival in Molde on July 19. We need to stay in Molde at least that night, and so far haven't been able to find any rooms. Can anyone help?

• motorhome - please help me to rent one

by Bartek102 Online Now Jul 3, 2005 at 2:39 PM

I am going to spend a 10 days holidays in Molde area. Ideally, I would like to rent a motorhome and wander around. Unfortunately I am not able to find a rental company in Molde. Can anyone help me in finding the one ? Alternatively, I heard that private people who are interested in motorhomes rental post advertisments in local newspapers, but unfortunately, I do not speak Norwegian. Can anyone help me please in finding a motorhome for rent ?

Thank you,

Bartek

1 Answer Aug 16, 2005 at 12:41 AM