Mokp'o

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hapkido School

Andong Mar 11, 2015 at 2:33 AM

I just moved to Andong and am living in Jeongha-dong. I would really like to train in Hapkido while I'm here. Would anybody be able to recommend a school near me? I'm also considering Taekwondo if I can not find a Hapkido school that works for me, so I would love suggestions for Taekwondo schools as well.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Where to store luggage before we can check in?

Seoul Mar 24, 2015 at 7:56 AM

We will arrive Seoul in an early morning but we can't check in until afternoon. We don't wanna carry the luggage (we have 2 kids!) while sight seeing. the host of the apartment can't help cos the apartment is still occupied by another guest on that morning. Do you know where I can store my luggage? At a spa? subway station? please help!

more
    • booking a place to stay - in advance or while I am there?

Seoul Mar 8, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Dear fellows,

I wil visit Seoul in July - August for a month but recently I booked a hostel in Jongno-area for a week but rest of are still open. My question is:
      Should I book a place to stay in advance or will it be no hassle while I am there?
      As it will be my first time visit to Korea therefore I have really no idea how I suppose to do.
      Of course I read so many suggestions but some how I prefer to see the area and decided after I see it.
      Anyway I don't want to be end up staying in expensive place because of lack of information.

Thank you!

more
    • Korean Grand Prix

by travlad Online Now May 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Hi
      Will be spending 4 weeks in Thailand around September October time and was thinking of breaking up my holiday by visiting Korea to watch the Grand Prix.

Have already found out the Yeongam circuit is located just outside of Mokpo and that there is a shuttle bus service between the two locations.

Planning to spend a few days in Seoul and then catch a train to Mokpo, stay for the duration of the Grand Prix and then return to Seoul for a few days before flying back to Bangkok.

Was wondering if anyone has been to the circuit before and has any useful info relating to it as can not seem to find an official website.

Specifically is it possible to buy tickets on the gate or better to book in advance?

Also in regard to accommodation, looking for a cheap place to stay, not really sure on the size of Mokpo or the popularity of the Grand Prix and would like to know if it would be recommended to try and book a hotel in advance or whether I should still be able to find a place easily enough on arrival during a busy time.

Thanks in advance.

travlad.

3 Answers May 25, 2011 at 1:02 PM