Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Mohafazat Mont-Liban Travel Answer Locations

• hamoos's Profile Photo

Is Jbail worth visiting?

Jbail Dec 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I am visiting Lebanon around NYE with my boyfriend, we've been to beirut once before but we've never been to Jbeil . We want to spend a relaxing time and have fun mengling with the locals. We r nt interested in architicture though We are more interested in nature and scenery.
      so do you recommend I visit Jbeil ?or do you recommend we visit another part of Lebanon?

6 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • ChrisS328's Profile Photo

Danger or is it not?

Zahle Aug 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I run www.almostrandomtheatre.co.uk and we have been invited to Zahle. We are assured it is safe there...is it?

Thank you

chris

5 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    • holiday

Jbail Oct 8, 2011 at 5:23 AM

how far is it to travel from jbail to zahle by car?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    • Jounieh-Cyprus

Jounie Jun 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Hello
      I need to know about Jounieh-Cyprus trips.
      I want to go from jounieh to cyprus by boat.

1 Answer Mar 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • khaleh

Mohafazat Mont-Liban May 10, 2011 at 11:52 PM

ou se situe khaleh a mont liban il y a un camp comment
      on l'apelle

1 Answer May 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM
    • Where to stay in the Bekaa Valley - Lebanon

Zahle Jun 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I am traveling to Lebanon in July and need a hotel recommendation for the Bekaa Valley. Price is not a consideration, we want to stay at a nice place.

Thank you!

Anne

3 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    • CYCLING LEBANON / TRIP

Zahle Sep 28, 2004 at 9:12 AM

I am planning a 6- to 7-day trip by mountain bike through Lebanon starting and finishing in Beirut. The Internet does not seem to have a lot of infomration available and was wondering if you could assist suggesting a good route. I was thinking: Beirut - Beiteddine - Zakhle - Baalbek - Becharre - Byblos - Beirut. All information is welcome. frank3ders@yahoo.com

2 Answers Jan 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM
    • navemm's Profile Photo

Hotel Job in Lebanon

Baabda Jul 30, 2004 at 12:28 AM

Dear members, I am a 23 year olf Sri Lankan guy interested in getting employment in Guest Relations at a hotel in Lebanon. Would be interested in star hotels in Beirut. But my main interests lie in hotels in places close to Mount Lebanon, Beysour, Aley District aqnd nearby areas. I would be greatful if anyone could provide me details; email addresses of hotels, HR contacts, whatever! My email address is: naveen_emmanuel@yahoo.com Regards, Emmanuel