Mohafazat Mont-Liban

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Going to Beirut this Weekend

Beirut Yesterday

Going to Beirut from Thursday to Sunday. Good idea or terrible idea? What should we do to stay safe?

more
    • Any recommended Festivals December 26 - 31?

Beirut Apr 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Planning to travel to Beirut from Dec 26 - 31 and wondering if there are any specific festivals that anyone can recommend?

more
    • American in Lebanon

Lebanon Apr 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I'm looking at an internship in Beirut but I'm concerned about safety. Is it safe for an American woman to travel alone in Lebanon?

more
    • letstravel23's Profile Photo

help.. American traveling to Lebanon?

Lebanon Apr 18, 2014 at 3:38 PM

i am wanting to travel this summer to visit a friend in Lebanon. he lives in tripoli. i have read all the warnings and done a lot of research and i feel that it would be completely safe to go...but my parents disagree. how can i make them know that we wont die if we visit Lebanon? i know there is some risks but it is something i have been wanting to do for months.

i don't know how to make them understand it is actually safe. can you help by giving your advice on if it would be safe to visit in august 2014 and any other advice you have. thank you

more

Popular Mohafazat Mont-Liban Travel Answer Locations

• hamoos's Profile Photo

Is Jbail worth visiting?

Jbail Dec 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I am visiting Lebanon around NYE with my boyfriend, we've been to beirut once before but we've never been to Jbeil . We want to spend a relaxing time and have fun mengling with the locals. We r nt interested in architicture though We are more interested in nature and scenery.
      so do you recommend I visit Jbeil ?or do you recommend we visit another part of Lebanon?

6 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • ChrisS328's Profile Photo

Danger or is it not?

Zahle Aug 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I run www.almostrandomtheatre.co.uk and we have been invited to Zahle. We are assured it is safe there...is it?

Thank you

chris

5 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    • holiday

Jbail Oct 8, 2011 at 5:23 AM

how far is it to travel from jbail to zahle by car?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    • Jounieh-Cyprus

Jounie Jun 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Hello
      I need to know about Jounieh-Cyprus trips.
      I want to go from jounieh to cyprus by boat.

1 Answer Mar 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • khaleh

Mohafazat Mont-Liban May 10, 2011 at 11:52 PM

ou se situe khaleh a mont liban il y a un camp comment
      on l'apelle

1 Answer May 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM
    • Where to stay in the Bekaa Valley - Lebanon

Zahle Jun 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I am traveling to Lebanon in July and need a hotel recommendation for the Bekaa Valley. Price is not a consideration, we want to stay at a nice place.

Thank you!

Anne

3 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    • CYCLING LEBANON / TRIP

Zahle Sep 28, 2004 at 9:12 AM

I am planning a 6- to 7-day trip by mountain bike through Lebanon starting and finishing in Beirut. The Internet does not seem to have a lot of infomration available and was wondering if you could assist suggesting a good route. I was thinking: Beirut - Beiteddine - Zakhle - Baalbek - Becharre - Byblos - Beirut. All information is welcome. frank3ders@yahoo.com

2 Answers Jan 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM
    • navemm's Profile Photo

Hotel Job in Lebanon

Baabda Jul 30, 2004 at 12:28 AM

Dear members, I am a 23 year olf Sri Lankan guy interested in getting employment in Guest Relations at a hotel in Lebanon. Would be interested in star hotels in Beirut. But my main interests lie in hotels in places close to Mount Lebanon, Beysour, Aley District aqnd nearby areas. I would be greatful if anyone could provide me details; email addresses of hotels, HR contacts, whatever! My email address is: naveen_emmanuel@yahoo.com Regards, Emmanuel