Travel Answers
Mohafazat Liban-Nord

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lebanon in August - Is it safe these days?

Lebanon Jun 29, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I'm planning to travel to Lebanon in August of 2014. I will be attending one of my good friend's wedding.

I am not up to date on the political issues there but members of my family have warned me about potential bombings, etc... Is it really that dangerous right now? Are there areas to stay away from completely? My goal was to attend the wedding but I wanted to check out the local touristy spots and nightlife.

Thanks!

more
    • Travel to Beirut on July 12th

Beirut Jul 11, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Is it safe to travel to beirut right now?

more

Popular Mohafazat Liban-Nord Travel Answer Locations

• how old should i be ?

Tripoli Aug 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Hey i want to travel out of lebanon but im not sure how old i should be to travel from lebanon to another country alone and can u tell me which is the safest country to travel to ?

7 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 3:02 AM
    • Travelling from Beirut to Bcharre

Bcharre Jan 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Can someone please help me in what is the best way to get a bus from Beirut to Bcharre early in the morning.

1 Answer Mar 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

Holiday apartment

Tripoli May 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Hi All

We are looking to go to Tripoli in Lebanon for 1 week at the in October
      We would love to rent an apartment on the beach for 1 week.
      Looking for a self contained apartment right near the beach for me and my husband. Can anyone provide any recommendations and give approx pricing?
      Thanks
      Rachel

1 Answer May 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    • Accomodation and things to do in Batroun ?

Batroun Apr 13, 2007 at 1:46 AM

Hi there,

I am planning to visit Batroun for a wedding end of August. I need some recommendation for lodging and travel since I would like to stay for a week without being a headache for my friends :)

Any ideas are welcome.

Cheers,

2 Answers Aug 26, 2007 at 4:39 PM
    • north lebanon!

Mohafazat Liban-Nord Oct 10, 2006 at 4:46 AM

Hi there my name is Kikki and Im plannin to travel to north lebanon-batroun in about a month with my friend. We have never been there and know nothing about the place, I was wondering if you could help me with a few questions? we would like to know where all the cheap shops are for shopping and all the good rnb clubs are there, as we have heard the clubs are amazing! thank you for your help!

Kikki!

P.S we we only be spending a weekend there so the best places will help us! thx!

1 Answer Oct 10, 2006 at 4:57 AM
    • considering a teaching position in Tripoli

Tripoli Apr 18, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Hi everybody!
      I am considering a teaching position in Tripoli and also have the chance of another one in Benghazi. Could someone please tell me how easy it would be to hire a car on a monthly basis and what it would be likely to cost. I'd also like to know how much a return flight to Malta would cost.
      Libya is a long way from my home in New Zealand. Would I fly to Dubai and then onwards from there?
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 10, 2006 at 5:00 AM
    • What is the exchange rate of Libanese Livres ??

Mohafazat Liban-Nord Jan 1, 2006 at 10:44 AM

I could not find how much 100 livres is equivalent of US dollars.
      Could you help me ?
      Best

9 Answers Jan 9, 2006 at 9:26 AM
    • Italians in Tripoli

Tripoli Mar 26, 2004 at 5:49 AM

I'm an Italian born in Tripoli and thronw out in 1970. I'm now a USA citizen and i"d like to go back to see if my house is still there. Any ideas? Angelo

4 Answers Apr 2, 2007 at 6:18 AM