Mohacs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap correction glasses

Budapest Nov 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone know about discount correction glasses in Budapest ? This city is known for its excellent and cheap dentistry, is it the same for correction glasses ?

more
    • Transportation

by RubenyShu Online Now May 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Mohacs to Budapest Transportation
      What transportation can we take from Mohacs to Budapest arriving in a Danube River Cruise in the morning.
      How far Is the train station and the ticket price? And time of the trip ?
      Is there a bus service , time and cost of trip?
      Is there a taxi service, time and cost of trip ?

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • Blueskirt's Profile Photo

Why do they use this forest road to get to the Croatian border?

by Blueskirt Online Now Sep 3, 2004 at 12:00 AM

My friend and I were in southern Hungary last Friday and in the evening (it was already getting dark) we headed to the Duna-Drava national park, south of Mohacs. We wanted to find a quiet place at Duna. In fact, it was very quiet in the park everywhere, anyway. Except for one small road. Taking into account there weren't many cars even on bigger roads (motoways), it made us wonder were all those cars were driving to. We looked at the map and found out the small road was leading to the Croatian border. We wanted to drive and see what was happening there, but we weren't allowed to drive the rented car outside Hungary, and besides it was getting late. So my quiestion is, was it the illegal way to get to Croatia there? Otherwise, why such a secret path (there are bigger and better roads to Croatia)? The road runs near Kolkod and Erdofu villages to Duna.

1 Answer Sep 3, 2004 at 2:12 AM