Moenjo Daro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• through deosai by foot?

Deosai Mountains May 20, 2015 at 12:40 PM

hey do tourists still cross deosai by foot?

more
    • yokono's Profile Photo

trekking partner/s for K2 base camp Trek

Pakistan May 17, 2015 at 2:27 AM

Hi All,

I am looking at doing the K2 Base Camp Trek, 20-21 days total. I am heading to Pakistan in third week of June and would like to start the trek some time after 20th June. If anyone is interested to join me and/or share the cost of porters, please let me know, if you would like to have a look for more details. Send me a message and I will give you further information, so we can catch up for a chat.

I would also love to hear from anyone who has just come off the track to hear their experience and what the conditions are like toward K2 BC.

more
    • kikuchi's Profile Photo

Travelling from Islamabad to China

Pakistan May 12, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Travelling from Islamabad to China
      Hi,

I am planing to travel from Islamabad to Urumqi via the KKH next week. I would like to know if any body has recently travelled the route and if so could share their experience with me. I will also have to budget so please share the current fares (buses & taxis), hotel accommodations, dining e.t.c costs or any recommended guide?

more
    • October 2015, Gilgit / Islamabad / Srinagar / Lahore

Gilgit May 25, 2015 at 8:37 AM

Dear all,
      I am going to a solo bike tour. The plan in the enter Pakistan from China on G315, follow the Karakoram Highway to Gilgit and Islamabad and finally make it to India near Srinagar or Lahore.
      What is safety situation in the region? Are the Pakistan-China and Pakistan-India borders open to tourists?

Thank you
      Ilya

more