Modena

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sewer rafting bologna italy@cornerof Riva Reno

Bologna 12 hours ago

how can I book a sewer rafting trip in bologna.

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Saludecio.

Rimini 13 hours ago

Is it feasible to go from Rimini to Saludecio by bus?

more
    • Lunch in Rimini

Rimini Jul 17, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Would anyone recommend a nice restaurant for lunch near the water? We are three Americans looking to have a meal near the Adriatic Sea. Thank you

more
    • tituf's Profile Photo

hiking in national park tosco emiliano

Reggio Emilia Jul 13, 2014 at 1:12 AM

My friend and I will be in tuscany in september and are thinking about visiting the Parco Nazionale dell'appennino tosco-emiliano for a couple of days. In which of the villages/cities would it be best for us to situate ourselves in order to be able to take some hiking routes in the park?

more
    • music ..concerts etc

Ravenna Jun 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Hi
      When travelling in Italy ..Ravenna .....Rome ..is there a web site or newspaper to look at to see what concerts are in town.....
      Thank you
      Loretta Lee

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Milano Marittima transportation.

Milano Marittima Jul 19, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Is it easier to go to M. Marittima from Rimini or from Ravenna?

By bus?

more
    • travelling to outskirts of Ravenna

Ravenna Jul 15, 2014 at 7:47 AM

hello again
      My wife and I are excited as it is now about six weeks before we head off to Ravenna. We'll be heading off at different times and staying at different places as she is part of a Dragon Boat Team heading over at the end of August, and I'll be making some side stops before I go watch her paddle.

My wife will be staying at a hotel in Cesenatico with her team. After the festival, she will break away from her tour group and meet me in Ravenna. What are some of the ways for her to get from Cesenatico to Ravenna? She usually doesn't travel without me, so she is getting a little nervous.

As I will be staying in Ravenna, what are the ways to get from Ravenna to Stadiana Bacin where the festival is being held. I emailed the tourist bureau and haven't got a response yet. Do people know of the best way for me to get there or are will they have shuttles to take people back and forth.

cheers
      chuck

more
    • beach costs at Riccione

Riccione Jul 2, 2014 at 1:22 AM

What is a price to use a beach per day? Or does one pay for use of parasol and sunbed? What is a fee then?
      Thanks!

more
    • transportaion

Ravenna Jun 24, 2014 at 1:32 AM

from hotel rouge in Ravenna
      what is the best way to get to the airport ..and how often does the train or bus run,
      thank you
      Loretta

more
    • Travel from Raveena to Croatia

Ravenna Jun 24, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Hi
      From Ravenna
      which is the best way to travel to Croatia ...fly or I heard there is a ferry?

more
    • Lebensmittel-Einkauf / Big Food-Stores like ALDI, LIDL, somethg like this?

by Isaibel Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Hello, can give us someone some Informations? We got 3 Kids and without self-sufficiency would a stay not to fund. Please, be so kind and share your knowledge with us --> isaibel@yahoo.de

3 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 3:06 PM
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

storage lockers at Modena, Italy trains station?

by DianaMS Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Does anyone know if there are lockers or luggage storage at Modena train station.
      I will be visiting Ferrari museum for a day and need a place to leave my luggage. Thanks!

5 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    • llavy's Profile Photo

soggiornare a MODENA

by llavy Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Ciao ! Vorrei i vostri suggerimenti al riguardo a dove alloggiare a MODENA , rapport qualita/prezzo.Sono straniera e vorrei visitare la citta nel Aprile 2013

Grazie

5 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Visiting Modena after the earthquake

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Jul 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I will visit Modena in November. I am eager to see the Cathedral, Torre Civica. Should I expect places to be closed, such as the Cathedral, after the earthquakes earlier this year?

If anyone from the area is reading this, my best wishes for your families--I am sorry your rich cultural heritage was hit by the terrible earthquake!

4 Answers Jul 13, 2012 at 10:52 AM
    • darcul's Profile Photo

bus parking

by darcul Online Now May 2, 2010 at 7:24 AM

hello,

is there a official place to park a tourist bus? If not, where is the best place to park the bus?

Tnx

1 Answer May 2, 2010 at 3:10 PM
    • Robachu1's Profile Photo

Modena Train Station: Luggage storage facilities?

by Robachu1 Online Now Dec 22, 2009 at 4:46 AM

Are there lockers available which can store moderate to large sized suitcases? Or are there other types of luggage storage facilities available at the train station?

Thanks

4 Answers May 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM
    • orchid1949's Profile Photo

Market

by orchid1949 Online Now Oct 4, 2009 at 6:23 AM

I will be in Bologna on Sunday and I plan to visit Modena on Monday. What kind of market they have on Monday ? Interesting ? and whereabout ?

2 Answers Oct 5, 2009 at 5:27 AM
    • winomurf's Profile Photo

Vespa rental in Modena

by winomurf Online Now Jun 11, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Hello,
      I've had wonderful advise on where to rent a vespa in Bologna. I will be in Modena from 16 to 20 June and would like to rent one there as well. Can anyone help me find a good place to rent vespas.
      Thanks so much,
      Kevin

1 Answer Jun 11, 2008 at 1:27 PM
    • Going to be beach from Modena...

by Wondagirl Online Now May 19, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Hello!

I'm going to Modena for 2-3 month soon to work, and I wonder where the nearest beach is? I've been a lot in Liguria, around Alassio but it's a little bit far away.

So if you have any suggestions about a beach pretty close to Modena where you can go for the day or for the weekend by train or bus, please tell me!

Susy

1 Answer May 23, 2008 at 8:19 AM
    • Pagan or New age shops.

by vishva8kumara Online Now May 15, 2008 at 10:57 AM

Do you know any shop in Modena Italy where I can buy a Raider Waite tarot deck...

• donpoe's Profile Photo

About that balsamic vinegar

by donpoe Online Now Sep 27, 2007 at 5:02 PM

Can anyone tell me where to shop for balsamic vinegar in Modena? Is it worth it to ship it to the states, say a case? Any hints and tips about this topic would be appreciated. Oh, by the way we will be passing through there in October, 2007.

Thanks.

Don Poe
      Charlotte, NC
      USA

5 Answers Nov 16, 2007 at 7:23 AM
    • loktrek's Profile Photo

to MODENA from MiLAN or from Ancona

by loktrek Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 4:24 AM

hi pls tell me the price and the time by bus to Modena from Milan or from Ancona.
      I ll travel from Greece,i ll travel to Milan by air or to Ancona by ship.
      Pls i need you to be fast on this i ll do it tomorrow 7 sep

1 Answer Sep 6, 2007 at 8:32 AM
    • Malopolanin2006's Profile Photo

Modena

by Malopolanin2006 Online Now Dec 2, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Thanks for all your tips concerning Modena

• Malopolanin2006's Profile Photo

What interesting to see in Modena?

by Malopolanin2006 Online Now Nov 23, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Hi,
      I'll be in Modena for 3 days in January. What is worth to see in so short time there. I guess I'll be occupied during the day with job training, but in the evenings I hope it will be a little bit of spare time.

6 Answers Dec 3, 2006 at 12:00 AM
    • San Felice Sul Panaro

by arrege Online Now May 20, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Hi there,

I will be in San Felice on JUne 30 and July 1 to see a friend.

How hard is it to get a bus from San Felice to Milan (and return) for the day?

Are there trains serving this route?

Thanks
      Arrege

1 Answer May 20, 2005 at 12:37 PM
    • Maranello visit

by JuneC Online Now May 19, 2005 at 11:18 AM

We are visiting Maranello this summer and will be there on the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. We've heard that it is possible to watch the race on a giant screen in the square at Maranello. Does anyone know if this is true, if so have you any tips?
      Thanks

1 Answer May 26, 2005 at 12:00 AM
    • extex's Profile Photo

Ferrari

by extex Online Now Jan 24, 2005 at 3:04 PM

Is there even the slightest possibility of getting a ride on the Ferrari Test Track? Surely, someone can help me. I will be there in April.

4 Answers Jun 30, 2006 at 10:02 AM
    • Roaminmn's Profile Photo

Looking for Fraulini

by Roaminmn Online Now Dec 25, 2004 at 1:59 PM

I was out at ellisisland.org and saw that my great grandfather Vincentio Fraulini was from Modane Italy and went to the US in 1908. I have searched for that town and now believe that they spelled it wrong on the ship manifest. Given the accent, I believe that it was actually Modena. I would love to make a trip to Italy and meet some of my distant family... doesn anyone know of any good resources to track this type of information down?

3 Answers Dec 25, 2004 at 9:16 PM