change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sailing trip to Korcula

Dubrovnik Aug 29, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hey folks

Me and my girlfriend are planning to take a private sailing trip from Dubrovnik to Korcula tomorrow (Saturday 30th) or Sunday, taking in some islands along the way.

We're looking for some people to join us on the trip, any ages fine. We're both 30ish, from Australia.

The boat is 450 euros per day/night, but I think we can negotiate this down. Looking to spend two days (one night) on board most likely.

Respond here if you're interested, or PM me.

Cheers!
      Steve

more
    • zozzo's Profile Photo

From Dubrovnik to Montenegro and Albania

Dubrovnik Aug 30, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Greetings,

Tomorrow, 31.08. we're arriving to Dubrovnik airport @ 13:10 and would like to share a ride from there towards Montenegro, Ulcinj preferably, but anywhere down south is also fine. Our destination is Vlore in Albania, with stops at Skhoder and Tirana. It's two of us, me (Croatian) and my Finnish girlfriend. Also, we're going back from Vlore next Sunday 07.09. to Dubrovnik (airport). So, if anyone is going down that route, wants some good company and maybe share a ride feel free to contact me here in inbox or @ zozzo13@gmail.com.

Cheers

Bo┼żo

more
    • Transportation

Dubrovnik Aug 18, 2014 at 6:42 AM

We will arrive to Dubrovnik airport then we have a reservation at an hotel called Lafodia... The transfer via the hotel is very expensive... Any idea about the best cheapest way to go from the airport to Lafodia hotel ??

more
    • Places to Stay

Cavtat Aug 29, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Hi what part of Cavtat is best to stay in? the old town? the other parts? also what do meals cost (roughly) & beers etc.

Thanks for any help
      Gordon

more
    • Good beaches around Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik Aug 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Hi, I will have two entire days at Dubrovnik.
      The first day, I am planning to do the basic touristic stuff: city walls, lots of walking, cable car etc.
      But, on the second day, I would like to visit good beaches around the city. I saw some post about Lokrum, Mljet, Lapad, Elafiti etc. I don't mind taking a boat as long it takes me to a beautiful beach...
      Any advices?
      Thanks

more