Misto Sevastopol'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help-i need a car!

Kiev Jul 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM

I need someone with a car to take me to see a house located some 100 km away from Kiev? Suggestions? Offers?
      (A reasonable price will do ... I'm not millionaire :-))

more
    • money required in chernivtsi

Chernivtsi Jul 14, 2014 at 1:08 AM

how much UAH money is sufficient to survive a month in chernivtsi???

more
    • ghazyzadeh's Profile Photo

Travel Condition in Odessa, Ukrain

Odessa Jul 3, 2014 at 11:33 PM

any Odessa locals would be kind enough to inform what conditions are like for travel in Odessa at the moment? I have arranged a trip there from some time ago, & I am due to arrive there August 5th for one week stay.

in last post i saw that about protests / demonstrations turning violent earlier this month and state offices / parliament being attacked. Some people say Russian military is spreading in southern Ukraine and nearing Odessa, and things getting close to war. Other people say that in Odessa life continues as normal and is ok to travel.
      I would be appreciate describe about condition in this time. Thanks

more
    • travel with ukrainian passport

Ukraine Jun 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hi;
      my question is,,,
      my wife is living in Crimea and since the annexation now has Russian id.
      However she still holds a Ukrainian passport, does anyone know if she can still use this to fly to Europe for example
      any help or advice would be gratefully received.
      thanks
      Andy

more
    • AbhisekD's Profile Photo

student life

Odessa Jul 5, 2014 at 9:26 PM

i am an indian and would be very grateful for your reply,how is the student life of a Odessa National Medical University foreign student?what are the views of the locals towards us?any awful rumours about the university?is it safe because of the recent happenings in ukraine?this is my first time going overseas so have lots of questions and mixed feelings please help :)

more
    • travel to Lugansk from kharkov

Luhansk Jun 22, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Is it possible to travel by train from Kharkov to Lugansk safely currently for an american?

more
    • Travel Insurance

Ukraina Jul 19, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Hello,

I will be traveling to Ukraine in October and I am interested in purchasing travel insurance. Most travel insurance has a war or civil disobedience clause that typically voids coverage. Does anyone know of a high risk insurance plan I can get?

more
    • Tourist Vouchers

Cherkasy Jul 2, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Dear where I can get tourist vouchers for Cherkasy!

more
    • travelling out of Luhansk

Luhansk Jul 1, 2014 at 6:08 PM

With all the fighting going on, one has to wonder if this is such a good idea. However. My fiancee wishes to leave Luhansk asap because she is afraid. Personally, i think she takes a bigger risk leaving. But, i do not know how difficult it is to get life's necessities at the moment either. So the magic question is. How dangerous is it to leave the city right now? My preference would be for her to go to Kiev. However, she has family in Russia and this may be safer for her to go there for now. There must be a way. But I will not endanger her any more then I must. Thanks.

more
    • Nuttat's Profile Photo

Is it safe

Ukraine Jul 15, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Is it safe to travel to Ukraine soon for the first time for someone who does not speak Russian or Ukrainian?

more
    • Transpotation from ODS to hotel and daily transportation

Odessa Jun 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM

I will be in Odessa on July 15 alone. How can I go to my booked hotel ? By taxi ? It raed some comments before saying that taxi cab in Od is ripping off. How can I find an honest taxi cab driver? Plz tell me. Thanks !
      Henry

more
    • andi2005uk's Profile Photo

Lugansk wedding

Lugansk Jul 3, 2014 at 5:07 AM

I am due to get married in lugansk tomorrow.

I am currently in Kiev

Is it safe to travel into lugansk by train, I àm ENglish

more
    • pyoungy's Profile Photo

Visiting Uman for the first time

Uman' Jul 11, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I am a male from the UK visiting Uman for the first time. Please excuse me but I'm a little fussy about where I stay and would rather pay more for quality,,,,,any suggestions? Should I have any fears or concerns whilst visiting? Also any good advice and a honest taxi number would be good))))

Steve

more

Popular Misto Sevastopol' Travel Answer Locations

• trip from Varna to Sevastopol

Sevastopol' Apr 29, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Hi guys, I want to ask you about the transport from Bulgaria to Simferopol or Yevpatoriya. May be there is some ships traveling but I don't know anything about that! I'll be very thankful If someone who knows how to go to this destinations and share this information with me!

• Ferry on fire in Sevastopol, summer 2013?

Sevastopol' Aug 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Hello,

one of my colleagues who had been in Sevastopol some weeks ago told me that one of the ferries that were recently bought second-hand in Scandinavia caught fire during his stay in the city, was towed out of the harbour and totally burnt out near the harbour entrance. I am very interested in those ferries, as I still know them from Scandinavia. Does anyone know if this story is true, when the fire happened and and which ferry was it that burned? I see on AIS (satellite identification) that ADMIRAL ISTOMIN and ADMIRAL LAZAREV are both in service across the harbour, and the two passenger ferries VIZE-ADMIRAL KLOKACHEV and K.-L. KAZARSKIY are also both sending signals. My guess is that the burning ferry was the THOR S ex-THOR SYDFYEN that arrived in April 2013 and was under repair in Kamychova Bay. Any reply would be much appreciated!

Greetings from germany,

Uwe

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • TOBACCO SHOPS

Sevastopol' Aug 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM

AM IN SEVASTOPOL AND A "PIPE SMOKER" . WHERES A PLACE I CAN BUY A PIPE & TOBACCO???

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 1:31 AM
    • GROCERY SHOPPING

Sevastopol' Aug 13, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Am at Mirchurina St by the Square,,, where is the nearest best stocked grocery store for food items, potatoes, meats, breads etc, etc, s]etc

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

moving around Crimea

Misto Sevastopol' Apr 29, 2012 at 8:20 AM

hello everyone,

I kindly as for advise on how to move around in Sevastopol and also for suggestions on what sights will be good to check out. I'm also interested on visiting Yalta thus I'd appreciate some recommendations on how to get there whether by taking a bus or the train. Thank you

2 Answers Jul 21, 2012 at 1:56 AM
    • distance Inquiry

Sevastopol' Feb 9, 2012 at 1:45 PM

how far is sudak from Sevastopol in miles or km's anybody any ideas tried the web. 3 different sites gave 3 different distances ??? anybody please

2 Answers Mar 2, 2012 at 3:40 AM
    • SAPUN GORA MUSEUM

Sevastopol' Jan 8, 2012 at 5:44 AM

hello my name is peter im knew to the forum i just signed up today .i' shall be travelling to ukraine from late march to april . will be in sevastopol for a couple of days just wondering if the sapun gora musem / panorama opens 7 days a week or its wednesday to sunday like the sevastpol panorama & the black sea fleet museum . hoping for some replys as i cannot seem to find opening times on the web & its not listed in in lonely planets latest book .

2 Answers Mar 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM
    • how much it is?

Sevastopol' Aug 26, 2011 at 4:08 AM

hi there everyone..

im travelling to Ukraine very soon in September, I will go to Simferopol but my main destination is Sevastopol...

does anyone know how much it will cost, by bus or train or taxi from one city to the other....and also there are transports at any time, cos i think im arriving to simferopol about 9:30 pm?

Thank you..your reply will help me a lot to plan ahead my trip...

cheers

jos

1 Answer Aug 26, 2011 at 4:58 AM
    • bus from bakhchisaray

Sevastopol' Jun 23, 2010 at 3:27 PM

where can i get a bus from bakhchisaray to sevastopol?

3 Answers Jun 23, 2010 at 6:27 PM
    • elale's Profile Photo

Russian courses and family accomodation at Sevastopol

Sevastopol' Aug 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Hi vtourists !

My name is Alejandro and I live in Madrid, Spain. I´m planning to take a 3 or 4 weeks russian beginners course on january 2010 and I think Sevastopol will be great location cause it is a big city, lot of places to visit and things to do and is mostly russian speaking in a southern city where winter is not so hard, is this right sevastopolians ?
      Can someone give me contact for russian language institutes and inform me where to look for accomodation with family ?
      Thank you very much in advance, and if somebody from Sebastopol wants to answer me, for sure I will be pleased to invite you a beer, coffee or whatever in your city !
      до свидания!

2 Answers Sep 10, 2009 at 1:00 PM
    • cruises from Odessa to Sevastopol - is it possible by boats/yachts?

Sevastopol' Aug 6, 2009 at 1:32 AM

hey, I would like to know are there any cruises from Odessa to Sevastopol?I know that there are cruises on big ships, which least 10-12 days, but I'm looking for 1-2-3 days cruise to Sevastopol, maybe there is any group of people which is going too go to Sevastopol by yacht or sth else about 16-17th August...?

• Apartments in Sevastopol.

Sevastopol' Jun 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Has anyone else been having problems with apartments-in-sevastopol.com...? I've been trying for a couple of weeks to reach them and they keep ignoring me. They have no trouble taking your money though!

1 Answer Aug 30, 2009 at 1:05 AM
    • place to stay

Sevastopol' Jun 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM

hi
      interesting to find out what is better place to stay for the mostly beach time: Sevastopol' or Balaklava. any advise is welcome :-)

2 Answers Aug 30, 2009 at 1:08 AM
    • ONE DAY IN PORT

Sevastopol' Jul 8, 2008 at 9:29 AM

I HAVE ONE DAY IN SEVASTOPOL. SHOULD I SIGN UP FOR A SHIP TOUR OR WILL I GET A BETTER TOUR (MORE INTERESTING) IF I JUST HIRE A TAXI TO DRIVE ME AROUND TO THE ATTRACTIONS?

3 Answers Jul 14, 2008 at 6:28 AM
    • Herve02's Profile Photo

Any informations about studying russian in Sevastopol?

Sevastopol' May 27, 2008 at 2:18 AM

There was already a post from last year about somebody looking for russian classes in Sevastopol and a reply from a russian lady, whose Email address does not work anymore, sadly. I shall be in Sevastopol in July 2008 and I am looking to join tourism with usefulness, therefore, I intend to improve my russian (I just have a 6 months russian programm of 4 hours a week behind me). I look for group classes or individual classes, at a reasonable price of course. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot to everybody.

• rmc-nh-usa's Profile Photo

Cruise port location

Sevastopol' Sep 13, 2007 at 7:23 AM

Is the Sevastopol cruise ship port near the town center?

2 Answers Sep 15, 2007 at 9:00 AM
    • APARTMENTS

Sevastopol' Sep 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM

Hello
      I am looking a flat 1-2 rooms in Sevastopol near the center shops,caffe,restaurant ,disco, sea (about 15 minuts by walk)
      What is the price???
      Can i get to Sevastopol from Lviv by train ??
      Is there railyway station.
      Please write me back if you can on my email jarekgorys@wp.pl

2 Answers Sep 7, 2007 at 4:11 AM
    • dwey748's Profile Photo

apartments

Sevastopol' May 28, 2007 at 4:50 PM

it said20-$40 is that hourly, daily, or monthly

3 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 9:47 AM
    • Sevastopol from Odessa

Sevastopol' Jan 25, 2007 at 2:04 PM

I will be in Odessa next month and wanted to find a way to get to Sevastopol. What is the easiest? I can not find flights on line, is the train the only option and I saw the hydrofoil but it only runs in the summer.

3 Answers Feb 1, 2007 at 3:23 PM
    • Travel from Sevastopol to Kiev

Sevastopol' Sep 29, 2006 at 11:47 PM

How do you travel from Sevastopol to Kiev. Is there any airline service? Is their railroad service and how long does it take. Or do you have to drive or take a bus and how long does that take?

3 Answers Oct 7, 2006 at 12:36 PM
    • from sevastopol to georgia

Sevastopol' Aug 15, 2006 at 7:43 AM

What is the cheapest way to travel to Georgia from Sevastopol? air flight is200.

1 Answer Jun 1, 2007 at 6:36 AM
    • from sevastopol to georgia

Sevastopol' Aug 15, 2006 at 6:39 AM

What is the cheapest way to travel to Georgia from Sevastopol? air flight is200.

2 Answers Oct 7, 2006 at 12:37 PM
    • nizhniy novgorod to sevastopol

Sevastopol' May 29, 2006 at 9:33 AM

I'm studying in nizhniy novgorod, russia, and planning to go to sevastopol during the sumer holidays in july or august. I'm interested in transport options from here to there, like if i can take a train instead of flight, and how long the journey will be, and how much (approximately) will it cost.

1 Answer May 29, 2006 at 5:54 PM
    • Hows does one get fr Simferopol , to Sevastopol

Sevastopol' Jan 21, 2005 at 1:50 PM

Whats the best way to get to Sveastopol fr Simferopol ? Train, Bus , Taxie, what is the app cost ??? any idea on schedules beteen tht two cities, Min Bus ? Allan

3 Answers Aug 27, 2005 at 12:31 PM
    • curmo's Profile Photo

Travel to Sebastapol

Sevastopol' Nov 9, 2003 at 6:03 AM

What's the easiest way of getting to Sebastapol? Are ther flights from Kiev or Odessa for example?

10 Answers Jul 22, 2006 at 4:35 AM
    • Apartments in Sevastopol

Sevastopol' Aug 30, 2003 at 6:02 PM

I would like to visit Sevastopol in October I want to stay in an apartment in the city. Anyone have experience renting an apartment in the Ukraine, specifically Sevastopol?

1 Answer Apr 11, 2004 at 7:40 AM