Missouri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• east brady street in milwaukee

Milwaukee 6 hours ago

can anyone reccomend shops,thrift stores or vintage shops on east brady street?

more
    • Great day trips for kids (7 , 10, 11 years old)

Cherokee Village Mar 18, 2015 at 12:14 PM

We are wondering what are some good day trips to entertain kids (ages 7, 10,11)? Looking for both "nature" oriented ideas, to landmarks, or other places of interest.

Thank you,
      Tina

more
    • cabins on beach

Holly Beach Mar 14, 2015 at 7:57 PM

I am trying to find the name of a nice, big cabin on the beach...also want to do some crabbing...

more
    • cabin on the beach

Holly Beach Mar 14, 2015 at 7:51 PM

I need the name of a nice cabin on the beach.... I want to do some crabbing and the some of the family will be more interested in the beach...

more
    • boomers night out

Indianapolis Mar 6, 2015 at 4:52 PM

where is a good place for people in Indy fifty plus to enjoy dancing and meeting people in this age range?

more
    • nightclub in cin

Cincinnati Mar 2, 2015 at 6:00 PM

what is a good urban nightclub to go to

more
    • Greenville, NC restaruants

Greenville Mar 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Names of five (5) restaurants in Greenville, NC that can, and will, accommodate parties of 20 or more comfortably in a private area and have a variety of foods to offer at moderate prices.

more
    • jahall's Profile Photo

Transportation/car rental

Oahu 9 hours ago

Hi - cruising May 16-23 and then staying at Turtle Bay 23-26. I will need ground transport from the airport to the cruise terminal and then from the cruise terminal to the rental car. Prefer private transport but more importantly reliable and quick. Some people say just wait til I get there and others say its important to have it all set up before I go. Prices are all over the map and reviews are too. Any advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Campground to trails?

Fall Creek Falls State Park Yesterday

Hi,
      What is the distance from the campground to some of the day hike trail heads? Just trying to plan if I'll need to drive and park for the hikes or if we can go right from our campsite.
      Thanks!

more
    • Shuttle services

Destin Mar 29, 2015 at 6:04 AM

How do I get from the Pensacola airport to Destin Emerald Grand Resort?

more
    • Looking for buddies

North Carolina Mar 25, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Is anyone willing to take a roadtrip across the USA (from North Carolina to Los Angeles) from May til June?

more
    • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Cherry blossoms

Washington D.C. Mar 23, 2015 at 8:31 AM

I will only have a few days in DC. Will I have a chance to see cherry blossoms end Mar/ early Apr? Where can I see them? Thanks

more
    • Interesting quaint inns

Indiana Mar 22, 2015 at 4:29 PM

Looking for a place to take 65 and older ladies for a lunch -- there would be about 15-20 of us -- around Lafayette, Indiana -- any suggestions ????

more
    • where to stay

Virginia Beach Mar 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM

location wise what would be better Beach Quarters on 5th street or Ocean Sands on 22nd street.

more
    • land taxis

Laughlin Mar 18, 2015 at 1:59 AM

how much to ride from harrahs to the Colorado belle?

more
    • easter sunrise service

Dunnellon Mar 12, 2015 at 7:22 PM

As a little kid i have fond memories of attending sunrise service each easter somewhere close to dunnellon where rainbow river and the withlacoochie meet. Anyone know where exactly that might have been OR if they still do it? I recently moved to fla now and would live to go again

more
    • Weather in colorado

Durango Mar 10, 2015 at 2:42 PM

My fiance and I are going to colorado march 16 for our honeymoon. What's the weather like In march In durango and Estes park ?

more
    • I want to dress up and dance!

Olympia Mar 7, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Where is a place that a single mature lady can go to dance, listen to music in evening dress?

more
    • safety in kauai

Kauai Mar 30, 2015 at 10:05 AM

is it safe for a single woman in 30s to travel alone to Kauai?

more
    • daily passes in metro rapid for seniors in Austin, any concessions ?

Austin Mar 30, 2015 at 5:54 AM

There is 50% concessions in Metro Buses ? Is this facility available in Metro rapid ?

more
    • 5 luggages to pick up

Newark Mar 29, 2015 at 7:31 AM

I will arrive newark liberty airport on 23 April. I have 5 big luggages but I cannot carry all of them by myself. Where can I rent a very big trolley or find someone can help me? How much do they charge to help me carry all luggages to go out the airport?

more
    • Ideas? April 19- 22nd! 2 year anniversary ideas.

South Lake Tahoe Mar 28, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Ok, so our first trip we had planned for a one yr anniversary got ruined so this year i need it to be special.

My Fiance and I are traveling to South Lake for our 2 year anniversary. We are on a tight budget and he has never been to that side of Tahoe, and Im not too familiar either. I need ideas!

We both enjoy thee forest areas, he is able to drink, but i am not so bars and night life arent the best.

We are really only looking to make memories not break the bank. I enjoy horseback riding and he enjoys going out and exploring. We both dont ski or snowboard, and arent interested either.

We are going in April on the 19th- 22nd. Right now all I have planned is visiting my favorite burger place from when I was younger, Burger Lounge, and MAYBE go to Zephyr Cove Stables. but that still leaves so much more time in the days we are there.

HELP ME? haha.

more
    • Bud56's Profile Photo

Street car to the Erato street cruise terminal in New Orleans?

New Orleans Mar 24, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Can you take the river line street car to the Erato street cruise terminal in New Orleans?

more
    • 6th and Chestnut

Long Beach Mar 24, 2015 at 7:25 AM

What is the area like near 6th street and chestnut? I am a single 24 year old female looking to rent an apartment in that area and I am getting mixed reviews on the neighborhood. help?!

more
    • jahall's Profile Photo

Cruise terminal

Oahu Mar 22, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Taking a cruise in May. Is it best to book the ground transportation with Norwegian ($60 pp!) or take a taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal? How easy will it be to get a taxi and what is the approximate cost?

more
    • singles over 50 party in Mo ozarks on NY Eve

Osage Beach Dec 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Where do they go and where should they staty

• dlandt's Profile Photo

Good things for kids in KC?

Kansas City Dec 13, 2014 at 6:38 AM

I'm considering taking my nine year old daughter to KC along with another friend who has a daughter the same age. I've browsed some web articles about children's activities in KC and haven't found them all that enlightening so I thought I would ask the VT community where we can take two little girls. We plan to be there between Christmas and New Year's and spend 2-3 days in the city.

And thanks to all the VTers who have put out their favorite BBQ joints! o need to ask about that one again!

1 Answer Dec 13, 2014 at 9:39 AM
    • The meaning of life

Kansas City Oct 13, 2014 at 3:34 PM

What is the meaning of life?

4 Answers Oct 14, 2014 at 11:45 AM
    • Weekend of September 26th

Kansas City Sep 18, 2014 at 9:49 PM

My wife and I in town next Friday night (9/26). Looking for good BBQ and something fun to do in a safe place. Suggestions?

1 Answer Sep 19, 2014 at 12:17 AM
    • janesplace's Profile Photo

Give me a plan...Kansas City Mo. here I come!!

Kansas City Sep 1, 2014 at 8:36 PM

hay! I will be in kansas city for 4 days.this is my first trip there and i am excited!!!!! it seems like a really neat town. i will be there on a thurs/1pm until sunday/4pm. I will be attending a conference up at the airport but staying with "locals" that i don't know in the overland park area. all evenings are free, so is thursady all day/night and friday until 3pm and then after about 10pm. Saturday after 10 pm...Sunday after 12 noon, flight leaves at 5pm.
      what should I do? give me a plan...i have some ideas but i'd like to hear what the locals think?!
      i want to eat good bbq and hear some great local music. i am not big on the party scene and "clubbing", like it local/and safe. i would like to have early morning breakfast, like 6 am, on saturday on the way to conference.

4 Answers Sep 2, 2014 at 5:32 AM
    • Here in Springfield for few day business trip, looking for great burger and bar atmosphere

Springfield Aug 5, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Hi, I'm here for a couple more days and like to get the local take on solid beef and brew with a nice lounge atmosphere. Suggestions?

• Best Location to Stay

Lake Ozark Jul 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

My group of friends (we are all around 45) are going to be visiting the area in September 2014. We want to rent a NICE condo close to restaurants, nightlife and shopping for 3-4 days. Which location and/or condos would you recommend?

• suekay3's Profile Photo

Shows to see in Branson

Branson Jul 13, 2014 at 11:51 AM

There are so many shows to see in Branson. Obviously we can't see them all! Are there any that are 'must sees'?

4 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

Silver Dollar City

Branson Jul 13, 2014 at 11:26 AM

The AAA description of Silver Dollar City makes it sound like its all rides and activities for kids.

It is a place that seniors will enjoy? I am wondering if its worth spending any time there.

2 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Amtrak station area and safety boxes

Kansas City Jun 17, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Two questions:

Is the area around Amtrak station safe at night?

Are there safety boxes at the Amtrak station in Kansas City? I will arrive by train and stay in the city for one day in july. I want to leave my suitcase somewhere after i check out from the hotel.

5 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 12:31 PM
    • Hotels in Kansas City

Kansas City Jun 17, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hello,

Is it better to stay in downtown Kansas City, MO, in the plaza area, or in the power and lights district? Please let me know, I'm planning a long weekend trip mid July. Thanks!

• are there any hotels with a view of the river?

Hannibal Jun 10, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Any hotels with a view of the river?

1 Answer Jun 11, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    • Young kids attractions? ages 2 & 4

Osage Beach Jun 3, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Are there attractions or things to do with younger children?

• Where should stay?

Saint Louis Jun 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

The title/subject says it all I'm doing a quick weekend trip from Michigan and I wanted to know the best place to stay and site see and not too far from Sweetie pie's

1 Answer Jun 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
    • oddball facts about the city?

Chesterfield May 9, 2014 at 7:49 AM

what are some little known facts or things about Chesterfield, or any unusual places to visit?

4 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 4:17 PM
    • Safe hotel choices?

Kansas City Apr 25, 2014 at 11:56 AM

My boyfriend & I are going to an event at the Sprint Center. He booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express on Macon St in North Kansas City. Is this a safe area, or should we cancel and book somewhere else? Also, how safe is the area around the Sprint Center at night, and by that I mean 9:30/10 after the show? I'm not against driving downtown or staying downtown if that would be a better option. We will only be in KC for 1 night and then have to head up to Excelsior Springs for a wedding.

• car rental locations

Saint Louis Apr 16, 2014 at 1:53 AM

I was wondering if there are any car rental locations in the airport or if all require a shuttle service. I'm arriving in the afternoon and have to get to a meeting quickly but will need a rental car.

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 5:35 AM
    • mo river riverboat cruise

Saint Charles Apr 14, 2014 at 2:41 PM

are there any riverboat cruises originating from st charles mo

• vogel resort

Bennett Springs Apr 12, 2014 at 10:50 AM

What is. It like? Clean?

• Best Lodging Deal for a Family of 16 in Branson?

Branson Apr 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I'm looking for lodging in Branson for a family of 16 from July 13 - 20 at a place with LOTS of onsite amenities and kids activities. A suite of 4 - 5 bedrooms would be great, but we could get separate rooms if close together. I have looked on Ebay, Craigslist, and Redweek, hoping to possibly find a timeshare owner to rent from. We are wanting to keep it between $1500 - $2000 for the week. I think a timeshare rental might be the best possible option to fit in with our budget! Where is the best place to call or look online to find someone to rent from? Or does someone know of a way to get a super deal at one of the family-friendly resorts such as Tribesman, Stillwaters, or Westgate? Or is there another resort that I'm not seeing? Thanks for your input!

• Dek39's Profile Photo

Is it safe to walk around Union Station

Saint Louis Mar 13, 2014 at 6:37 AM

We are staying at the Drury Inn Union station (Me and my Girlfriend). Is it safe to walk around at night? For example from the hotel to a nearby restaurant, also walking in the day from the hotel to the arch?
      We are from the UK so are not overly familiar with saint Louis.

Thanks

8 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 6:41 AM
    • ancient place in brazil

Brazil Mar 7, 2014 at 6:40 AM

hi.can you suggest an ancient place in brazil?

3 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:48 AM
    • Safest place to stay

Saint Louis Feb 16, 2014 at 9:34 AM

My14 year old twins and I are coming from Denver for a concert at Ram stadium. Where is the best, safest place to stay?

4 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • weekend trip

Springfield Feb 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM

what can I do for fun there?

5 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM
    • Safe areas/hotels in KCMO

Kansas City Feb 6, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I have booked a room at a hotel near the airport... was wondering how safe that area is... I can cancel my reservations if it is not a good place to be at.... please let me know asap?

9 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Places to stay in St Louis

Missouri Jan 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Could anyone recommend the best areas to stay in St Louis? We will be stopping off for two days and nights during a road trip.

11 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 3:20 AM
    • kc vs raytown vs indepence

Kansas City Nov 4, 2013 at 5:21 AM

moving dont know what way to go. I dont own a car. so I need to beable to get around. I dont want to move to where ppl are uppedy and where dudes follow me home. current situation I live in I believe midtown but more south to me like 40s and above. I ve had ppl trying to walk up in my house, while spouse is gone. crazy cuz I routinely leave my door open to air it put. not smart I know. that day I happen to have had my door locked. ppl tsmper with my company cars. dudes following. should I just go overland park route? im not looking for perfection...

2 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    • village of st francois

Farmington Oct 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM

there was a pioneer village I think called the village of st francois that was created around 1962 for tourist I was wondering is still there I think it was just a few miles south or Farmington and if it is is it still open thank you

4 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    • Federal Shutdown-Sites to see

Hannibal Oct 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM

We are visiting Hannibal within days. Does the Federal shutdown affect any of these sites?

2 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    • Curious200's Profile Photo

What to do 18 and 19 Oct in and around St. Louis, tips welcome!

Saint Louis Aug 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM

My work brings me to St. Louis and I have two days off before moving on. I would like to use these 2 days well and to look around, meet peole and experience the local culture/nature. I am Dutch and like cycling (rental?)/hiking and was thinking of going to a more rural area close to St. Louis, maybe combined with a bed and breakfast to make it a 2 day trip. But I also like to visit music festivals (blue grass?) or a concert. Another hobby, seldom found, is acrobatics, I am an "amateur base" , you never know, maybe they do that also in Missouri. Well I welcome all kinds of tips and recommendations!. The best one can be rewarded with a Beer! Regards, Paul

7 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 5:05 AM