• mo river riverboat cruise

Saint Charles Yesterday

are there any riverboat cruises originating from st charles mo

more
    • vogel resort

Bennett Springs Apr 12, 2014 at 10:50 AM

What is. It like? Clean?

more
    • Best Lodging Deal for a Family of 16 in Branson?

Branson Apr 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I'm looking for lodging in Branson for a family of 16 from July 13 - 20 at a place with LOTS of onsite amenities and kids activities. A suite of 4 - 5 bedrooms would be great, but we could get separate rooms if close together. I have looked on Ebay, Craigslist, and Redweek, hoping to possibly find a timeshare owner to rent from. We are wanting to keep it between $1500 - $2000 for the week. I think a timeshare rental might be the best possible option to fit in with our budget! Where is the best place to call or look online to find someone to rent from? Or does someone know of a way to get a super deal at one of the family-friendly resorts such as Tribesman, Stillwaters, or Westgate? Or is there another resort that I'm not seeing? Thanks for your input!

more
    • car rental locations

Saint Louis 2 hours ago

I was wondering if there are any car rental locations in the airport or if all require a shuttle service. I'm arriving in the afternoon and have to get to a meeting quickly but will need a rental car.

more
    • mo river riverboat cruise

Saint Charles Yesterday

are there any riverboat cruises originating from st charles mo

• vogel resort

Bennett Springs Apr 12, 2014 at 10:50 AM

What is. It like? Clean?

• Best Lodging Deal for a Family of 16 in Branson?

Branson Apr 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I'm looking for lodging in Branson for a family of 16 from July 13 - 20 at a place with LOTS of onsite amenities and kids activities. A suite of 4 - 5 bedrooms would be great, but we could get separate rooms if close together. I have looked on Ebay, Craigslist, and Redweek, hoping to possibly find a timeshare owner to rent from. We are wanting to keep it between $1500 - $2000 for the week. I think a timeshare rental might be the best possible option to fit in with our budget! Where is the best place to call or look online to find someone to rent from? Or does someone know of a way to get a super deal at one of the family-friendly resorts such as Tribesman, Stillwaters, or Westgate? Or is there another resort that I'm not seeing? Thanks for your input!

• Dek39's Profile Photo

Is it safe to walk around Union Station

Saint Louis Mar 13, 2014 at 6:37 AM

We are staying at the Drury Inn Union station (Me and my Girlfriend). Is it safe to walk around at night? For example from the hotel to a nearby restaurant, also walking in the day from the hotel to the arch?
      We are from the UK so are not overly familiar with saint Louis.

Thanks

6 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    • ancient place in brazil

Brazil Mar 7, 2014 at 6:40 AM

hi.can you suggest an ancient place in brazil?

4 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 7:58 PM
    • Safest place to stay

Saint Louis Feb 16, 2014 at 9:34 AM

My14 year old twins and I are coming from Denver for a concert at Ram stadium. Where is the best, safest place to stay?

1 Answer Feb 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • weekend trip

Springfield Feb 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM

what can I do for fun there?

5 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM
    • Safe areas/hotels in KCMO

Kansas City Feb 6, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I have booked a room at a hotel near the airport... was wondering how safe that area is... I can cancel my reservations if it is not a good place to be at.... please let me know asap?

10 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Places to stay in St Louis

Missouri Jan 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Could anyone recommend the best areas to stay in St Louis? We will be stopping off for two days and nights during a road trip.

11 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 3:20 AM
    • kc vs raytown vs indepence

Kansas City Nov 4, 2013 at 5:21 AM

moving dont know what way to go. I dont own a car. so I need to beable to get around. I dont want to move to where ppl are uppedy and where dudes follow me home. current situation I live in I believe midtown but more south to me like 40s and above. I ve had ppl trying to walk up in my house, while spouse is gone. crazy cuz I routinely leave my door open to air it put. not smart I know. that day I happen to have had my door locked. ppl tsmper with my company cars. dudes following. should I just go overland park route? im not looking for perfection...

2 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    • village of st francois

Farmington Oct 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM

there was a pioneer village I think called the village of st francois that was created around 1962 for tourist I was wondering is still there I think it was just a few miles south or Farmington and if it is is it still open thank you

4 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    • Federal Shutdown-Sites to see

Hannibal Oct 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM

We are visiting Hannibal within days. Does the Federal shutdown affect any of these sites?

2 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    • Curious200's Profile Photo

What to do 18 and 19 Oct in and around St. Louis, tips welcome!

Saint Louis Aug 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM

My work brings me to St. Louis and I have two days off before moving on. I would like to use these 2 days well and to look around, meet peole and experience the local culture/nature. I am Dutch and like cycling (rental?)/hiking and was thinking of going to a more rural area close to St. Louis, maybe combined with a bed and breakfast to make it a 2 day trip. But I also like to visit music festivals (blue grass?) or a concert. Another hobby, seldom found, is acrobatics, I am an "amateur base" , you never know, maybe they do that also in Missouri. Well I welcome all kinds of tips and recommendations!. The best one can be rewarded with a Beer! Regards, Paul

7 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    • Swap Meets for antiques and collectables

Kansas City Aug 27, 2013 at 6:40 AM

For the past 3 years my Wife and I have spent a couple of weeks each September in different areas of your great country. Next September we are planning to return from Scotland we like visiting 2 or 3 cities on our 2 weeks travels. One of our likes is visiting Swap Meets/Flea Markets for antiques and collectables, are there any worth while places to visit in Kansas City? We would really appreciate any advice on this matter. Kind regards in advance.

4 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • carolynkr's Profile Photo

Day trip with mother who is 84 and loves nature.

Kansas City Aug 15, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I want to take my mother on a day trip tomorrow since the weather is so nice. She is a lover of the outdoors and as long as it is not too windy is game for anything outside. She loves tea rooms and flowers and just spending time with nature. Any ideas?

4 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    • what is the store's name

Higginsville Aug 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Looking for the name of a store that I believe was just off Interstate 70 at the Higginsville exit. This store was quite huge selling western wear and gear, women, men and children's clothing, a huge section of work boots, shoes & souvenirs. The last time I there was in 2004, and hoping it's still there. Thank you

4 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    • Name of a store

Higginsville Aug 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Looking for the name of a store that I believe was just off Interstate 70 at the Higginsville exit. This store was quite huge selling western wear and gear, women, men and children's clothing, a huge section of work boots, shoes & souvenirs. The last time I there was in 2004, and hoping it's still there. Thank you

1 Answer Aug 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • donnavelasco's Profile Photo

airfare

Missouri Jul 20, 2013 at 4:59 AM

I will travel to Missouri USA in October 2013 . Have you tried booking or bought airfare ticket using cheap'oair site ? Any info that you can share or experienced using cheap'oair will be highy appreciated.

6 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 1:03 AM
    • suggestions with children

Hannibal Jul 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM

If we want to spend a few hours with our girls, ages 7,10 and 16 in Hannibal on our way to SL, what would you suggest in addition to the Mark Twain Cave ?

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 3:41 AM
    • group safety

Saint Louis Jul 2, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I will be travelling with a group to st. Louis in a week. We will be allowed to walk around the city in groups of three teenaged girls, amd I am wondering if it would be a good idea to have a male come with the group of girls. Any help?

4 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    • Traveling from st loiuis

Saint Louis Jun 19, 2013 at 6:15 PM

can i easily take a train from st louis to chester, vermont?

• A Weekend To Kill .......

Kansas City Jun 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM

We have a weekend (21 - 23 June) free in Kansas and are at a relative loss as to what we should do. We would ideally like somewhere to wind down with not too many people and the opportunity to see something of the country. Price isn't a particular limiting factor, we just want to get away from it all.

We would be grateful for your advice and hints.

With thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    • moving to St.Louis- where to stay before I move in

Saint Louis May 24, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I am travelling with a u-haul trailer and I am trying to find a place to stay where my car and/or trailer will not get broken into. Moving to St. Louis and will be living near Forest Park. Don't mind staying far away for one night, however, before moving in.

1 Answer May 25, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    • pay $15 drink from the well all night

Kansas City Apr 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Is there a club here that if you pay $15 you can drink well drinks all night without paying anything other than a tip

7 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    • Visiting Missouri

Missouri Apr 19, 2013 at 3:22 AM

HI - me and my husband are planning to travel to Missouri later this year - it will be our second only trip to America - the first being Tennessess which we absolutely fell in love with. We will only have 10 days to play with and want to get the best out of our trip so thought rather than stay at one loaction we would pick up a rented car at the airport and just drive and stay over wherevr we get to - but we cant work out which area to focus on first - I like the idea of the SE but the NW sounds great too. We dont mind cities but prefer to explore smaller areas of interest - love the outdoor life and just wnat to chill and soak up teh real atmosphere away from all the usual touristy things Any thoughts?

8 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    • How much should I have paid for a glazed decorated tangine

Festus Apr 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM

How much should a double glazed hand decorated tangine cost

1 Answer Apr 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    • NelsonMa's Profile Photo

Tips for a mid-July visit to KCMO

Kansas City Mar 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Our family of four (Mom, Dad, 18 and 15 yr old boys) has traveled over the years to baseball destinations. We're looking at the July 19-21 weekend to see the Tigers/Royals in Kansas City. Looking for suggestions on where to stay, things to do for a few days in KC.

Thanks!

6 Answers Mar 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    • JeffS56's Profile Photo

first time to KC - hotels in Westport area

Kansas City Nov 15, 2012 at 8:11 AM

traveling with buddies and teenage sons to KC for college basketball and panthers/chiefs. Westport sounds fun for adults - what is a good hotel to stay in the area? is westport the right area?

1 Answer Nov 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM
    • Sanaaa's Profile Photo

Kansas VT Meet up!

Kansas City Sep 1, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Hello everyone, as some of you might have read my previous post, I am a first time traveler to the USA, flying next week from Pakistan and will be based in Kansas. I just had a great idea, how about we plan a VT Meet up in Kansas? That would be a good opportunity to meet new people, share experiences and make friends. I would love to come to a meet up like that, what does everyone else think?

7 Answers Sep 9, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    • Sanaaa's Profile Photo

Getting around in Kansas, help..!!

Kansas City Sep 1, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Hello everyone, I am traveling to Kansas next week from Pakistan to visit my aunt and I plan to see many places in America like New York, Vegas, Florida, San Francisco, Niagra Falls, Grand Canyon etc. My biggest concern is that all these states are very far from each other, Kansas is in the centre with California on one corner of the map and New York etc on the other. Can anyone guide me about what would be the cheapest form of traveling there? Secondly my aunt lives on Travis Lane in Kansas, is that a fun place? Does it have any shopping malls or something interesting nearby? As this is my first trip to the States, I want to make the most of it and have great experiences so any advice/guidance you guys can give me would be valuable. Thanks :)

26 Answers Sep 9, 2012 at 7:28 AM