Missoula

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• My family is visiting Missoula in July

by mnsmith Online Now Jun 22, 2008 at 4:02 PM

My family and I are excited to visit Missoula in mid July. I have a 3 year old, 5 year old, and 7 year old traveling with my wife, and I and we are looking for fun and adventures in your region. We will be in the area for 2 days and are looking for trip ideas that will enhance our experience. We want to use our time in the best possible way, and are an adventurous family looking for the best use of our time. I am looking for your input on anything and am looking for detail suggestions on the following areas: 1- best places to visit 2-best family hikes 3-places to eat 4-best places to water river rafting (company to recommend) 5-best scenic horse rides that are family friendly (company name) 6-best places to fish or guide to recommend (what do we need for gear and equipment) 7. unique shops or places of interest 8. places to rent bikes and places to ride them. 9. any other ideas you can suggest : )

1 Answer Jun 22, 2008 at 4:40 PM
    • Missoula, Montana lodging

by PennyM. Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Hello!
      My husband and I are planning on staying at one of the following places:
      Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, or C'mon Inn. Does anyone know anything about these motels or could you recommend a better place?
      Thanks!

9 Answers May 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM
    • lizilex's Profile Photo

Dog Friendly Hotel/Motel in Missoula

by lizilex Online Now Aug 2, 2005 at 10:24 PM

Greetings -- can anyone recommend a fairly nice hotel or motel in Missoula that allows dogs? Budget is flexible, but I'm envisioning something in approximately the75-$125 range for late August. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 28, 2005 at 4:46 PM
    • soulsista's Profile Photo

hostels in missoula

by soulsista Online Now Dec 16, 2004 at 8:15 PM

does anyone know if there are any hostels or can recommend any cheap motels in missoula. i plan of heading there in feb. any knowledge about the weather during this month??? thanks

17 Answers Jan 5, 2005 at 8:19 AM
    • traveling to Glacier Park

by mdoe Online Now Mar 4, 2004 at 10:43 PM

This summer I plan to fly into Missoula and drive to Glacier Park. I have about 5 or 6 days and would like some advice on the best drive and where to stay along the way and at the Park. I haven't had a vacation in a loooong time so I want it to be relaxing and interesting. May be traveling by myself or maybe one other adult--no children or pets. OK with spending some money on lodging --traveling light no camping gear. Like to lite-hiking, watch clouds and stars, and enjoy the scents of the earth. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Feb 28, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    • Decent hotel downtown?

by Pizle Online Now Dec 30, 2003 at 5:46 PM

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fairly inexpensive hotel that is centrally located in the heart of Missoula. By decent I mean running water, heat and a place to sleep. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as we don't plan on spending too much time in the actual hotel. Thanks.. JP

1 Answer Dec 31, 2003 at 9:12 AM