change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto 19 hours ago

Hello
      I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

more
    • Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto 19 hours ago

Hello< I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

Here are some links I've looked up

1. yelp.ca/biz/kipling-subway-s...
      2. thestar.com/opinion/columnis...
      3. forums.redflagdeals.com/psa-...
      more
    • Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Muslim Woman visiting Canada

Windsor Mar 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi! I'm a young Muslim woman from Dubai, UAE coming to Canada with my brother for approximately 15-20 days on vacation in June. I've never been to Canada before so I'm really excited but apprehensive at the same time because I wear the Islamic face-veil. (Although I've heard Canadians are nice people and are more open to other cultures) Windsor is one of our stops. Do you think I'll have a problem with wearing the veil in Windsor? I understand people might be curious and stare but I don't want to face any harassment. I plan to wear coloured ones to try and blend in a little.

Thanks! :)

more
    • Mississauga

by Suivecol Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I need help. I just got a job at Bloor Street Toronto and i am planing to live in Mississauga. Where in Mississauga can i live ? I have 2 kids and would also like an area that is going to be easier to commute.

42 Answers 6 hours ago
    • Good meeting place with toddlers?

by desktraveler Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 12:02 PM

We're meeting another family over the holidays while we are both visiting in southern Ontario, and were hoping for something like a children's drop-in play space in Mississauga since it is about midway between our families. Can anyone recommend a place that can entertain our one-year-olds so the adults can visit? Thanks so much!

2 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    • Bus ticket

by sunilmohanty Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Where t buy a bus ticket for a day?

1 Answer Nov 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
    • something free to do on wednesday's

by dannyrae Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I will be in Mississauga for the next 5 weeks (tues-fri) for a program that i am doing. My schedule for this is basically 8am - 12:30 (noon.) I have plans to occupy the rest of my days (tues, thurs and friday) but am completely free on wednesdays and am looking for something interesting/relaxing or scenic to do.....Im not really looking to spend a bunch of money but was wondering if anyone had any suggetions????

7 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 3:48 AM
    • Travel

by kb9 Online Now Jan 17, 2009 at 3:44 AM

Can someone tell me how to travel to 1950 Meadowvale Blvd. Mississauga, ON L5N 8L9 from :

1) Square One
      2) Cooks Ville

1 Answer Jan 17, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    • Where to stay

by kb9 Online Now Jan 17, 2009 at 3:33 AM

I am planning to work at 1950 Meadowvale Blvd.Mississauga, ON L5N 8L9. Can some one advise which is the best place to stay. Near to this place and also need some eating joints.
      also is there some websites which can help me to find out the accomodation in the said area.

2 Answers Jun 11, 2012 at 6:36 AM
    • arab store

by pragapalan Online Now Mar 22, 2008 at 7:08 AM

i heard from a lady working with me that , there is a store in Mississauga. there she buys the real fresh plums. and dates. i want to know the address of that store if possible.

3 Answers Mar 22, 2008 at 8:46 PM
    • mississauga

by sundarijraman Online Now Aug 2, 2007 at 7:19 AM

Mississauga 4559, Hurontario Street, Block A Unit 12B Mississauga Marketplace (Hurontario (highway10) and Eglinton Avenue), Mississauga On L4Z3L9.

1886 Dundas St E
      Mississauga, ON L4X1L9

May I Kno the distance between the two places and how to commute (no car pl).
      Any good place to stay (not more than90/night-2persons) with wife near the above address - first one L4Z3L9

• how to get there.

by jazzi13254 Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 11:08 AM

ok im supposed to meet somebody at bristol and hurontario but i dont know which buses to take from the brampton transit terminal. can somebody tell me what buses to take?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM
    • a trip by bus from mississauga to vaughan mills

by Saiffire Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 8:21 PM

how can i get to vaughan mills from square 1 by bus? i live in meadowvale, mississauga but gettin to square 1 is easy for me by bus. but from there to vaughan mills, how do i get there by public transportation? and estimated times if possible?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2007 at 3:20 PM
    • getting back

by sandranoun Online Now Dec 8, 2006 at 6:58 PM

how do you get back from sherway by mississauga transit?

• Transit route

by angle3 Online Now Nov 27, 2006 at 6:22 PM

Hey im planning a trip to ontario pretty soon and i'llbe staying with my uncle in the city of vaughan i believe he lives next to wonderland haha anyways i was wondering since my uncles working all the time if there was a transit bus that went from there (maybe the vaughan mills shopping center) all the way to the square one mall, if there is could you please tell me which buses i would have to take and where i would need to transfer buses in order to get to square one. thanks in adavnced

4 Answers Dec 27, 2006 at 3:32 AM
    • sedona2's Profile Photo

Southside Blues Festival.. Port Credit area

by sedona2 Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 3:32 PM

Hi there:

anyone know anything about this
      the crowds. etc accommodations
      I wanted to attend..
      any info appreciated

I do like the bands they have

Dont know about the Waterfront Inn though

pricey

:))

2 Answers Nov 8, 2011 at 3:55 AM
    • use of travellers cheques in shops

by yarisblue Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 3:38 AM

Hello

Could anyone please advise me if we can use American Dollar Travellers cheques in Canadian stores i.e. Wallmart, Superstore Canada etc., and if so, are there any surcharges.

Also, do stores accept Canadian Dollar Travellers cheques?

Thanks for any replies.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 8:56 AM
    • fur hats/coats/sheepskin

by yarisblue Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 9:10 AM

Hi

I know its summer and you won't be thinking of winter wear but as I am visiting Canada for the first time and would dearly love to buy fur/sheepskin clothing as I suffer from Raynauds disease (cold hands and extremities), could anyone suggest a suitable shop. Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 6, 2006 at 8:34 AM
    • computer shops

by yarisblue Online Now May 31, 2006 at 5:01 AM

Hello everyone

Are there any really large good shops dedicated to selling computers/software in Mississauga.

Thanks for any replies.

2 Answers Jan 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM
    • Places to visit/eat

by yarisblue Online Now May 31, 2006 at 4:58 AM

Hi everyone

As it will be our first visit to Canada/Mississauga, can anyone give us some ideas of places to visit. Is it easy to park at Niagara Falls or would it be best for us to go by coach (we are hiring a car). Are there any 'eat all you can' resaurants in the Mississauga area.

Thanks for any replies.

4 Answers Mar 6, 2007 at 8:03 PM
    • sales tax

by yarisblue Online Now May 31, 2006 at 4:45 AM

Hi everyone

Could someone please advise me how much sales tax is added on when buying in Canada.

Thanks for any replies.

5 Answers Jun 1, 2006 at 4:37 AM
    • Travellers cheques

by yarisblue Online Now May 29, 2006 at 10:49 AM

Hi everyone

We are going to Canada(Mississauga) in June for our first visit to that country. Does anyone know if we can use American Travellers Cheques that are in (American Dollars)and American Express Travellers Cheque Cards. Is there any benefit or otherwise, for us doing this or should be get Canadian Travellers cheques?

Thanks for any replies.

4 Answers May 30, 2006 at 2:44 AM
    • bobbydigital's Profile Photo

ALL THE HELP NEED ON A INSIGHT OF THIS PLACE

by bobbydigital Online Now Oct 3, 2005 at 11:37 AM

Hi guys

I was just wondering can anyone give an insight of this area

Westport Crescent
      Mississauga, Ontario

Is it subs or city?

What kind of diversity is here?

And also is it a good place to work and live.

I will be coming from the east side of the world and may need a great deal of friends

3 Answers Jan 13, 2006 at 2:32 AM
    • How to get from Mississauga to downtown Toronto

by PattyPsch Online Now Jul 20, 2005 at 1:06 PM

We were thinking of staying at the Sandalwood Suites and I was wondering if there was an easy way to get to downtown Toronto? I would love to be able to leave my car at the hotel and get there another way, but dont want to make a day of it. Or is there an easy way to the subway where we can leave our car?

Just want to look at all my options before heading out there.

Thanks
      Patty

4 Answers Jan 8, 2006 at 1:56 AM
    • Things to do in mississauga on a date?

by Bru_wil Online Now May 27, 2005 at 6:50 AM

I am meeting up with a girl at Square One who moved here from Newfoundland and it will be a first date. Any suggestions on where in the area to take her? We are 24 and I just moved to the area myself from Ottawa. Any help would help.
      Thanks

4 Answers Jan 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM
    • Universities and Colleges in Mississauga & Toronto

by jeckbee Online Now Mar 30, 2005 at 2:22 AM

My sister is planning to study post-secondary education in Ontario, either in Mississauga or Toronto. I would appreciate information (list) on major universities & colleges on both cities, and if possible, their rankings or any review (if any).

Thank you so much.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2005 at 1:10 PM
    • The Waterside Inn Hotel

by fish_b Online Now Jul 8, 2004 at 2:35 AM

Hi everyone! Does anybody have any idea about the Waterside Inn Hotel in Port Credit village. Is it a nice hotel and what about the environment, is it better to stay there than near Mississauga city center? Appreciate any ideas.... Thanks

3 Answers Jul 29, 2004 at 1:04 PM
    • sue35's Profile Photo

Heartland Outlet Mall

by sue35 Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 7:04 AM

Can anyone tell me if it's worth a trip to the Heartland Outlet Mall for some serious shopping? - especially interested in Timberland - thanks, visiting your lovely country for the first time soon!

6 Answers Jun 9, 2004 at 4:38 PM
    • CdnJane's Profile Photo

Information on Port St Area

by CdnJane Online Now May 17, 2004 at 5:25 AM

One of our fellow VT-ers, Najatnaser, is going to be staying, with her family, at the Ports Hotel on Port St., in Mississauga. According to the website the nearest intersection is Lakeshore & Hurontario. Are any of the Mississauga folks familiar with this area? I'm not finding much help on what I see on Mapquest. Is this a safe area? Is there shopping - particularly grocery stores - nearby? How long a walk would it be to the Port Credit GO station? I'm sure she'd appreciate any help anyone can give her. Thanks, Jane

3 Answers May 17, 2004 at 2:00 PM
    • We need a luxury 3-bedroom fully furnished apartment in Mississauga

by jeckbee Online Now May 8, 2004 at 4:43 AM

We are a family from the middle east planning to spend the summer vacation in Canada and we plan to stay in quieter Mississauga. Weare looking for a Fully-furnished luxury 3-bedroom apartment during our vacation in Mississauga for one month from July 17 to August 15, 2004. I would very much appreciate any information/recommendations. Or you may also email me at christopherlocsin@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers May 8, 2004 at 7:54 AM
    • extended stay

by mianfahimqamar Online Now Apr 16, 2004 at 3:11 AM

Hi Can you guide me in locating a residential building near squareone shopping complex,for a one month rental basis.I am looking for two bed room furnished appartment or townhouse.

• marca's Profile Photo

Mississauga Lodging

by marca Online Now Jul 28, 2003 at 11:21 AM

Are there any B&B's or decent non-chain hotels within a few miles of Argentina Road?

• mill408's Profile Photo

Summer Packing

by mill408 Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 12:12 PM

Hi I'm going to Canada [mississauga] next week. Could you please tell me what sort of clothes I should pack. I'm from Malta and its very hot and humid over here, even at night. Is it the same over there or does it cool down at night. Should I take a jacket or some warm clothes at all? Thanks and keep up the good work

5 Answers Jul 9, 2003 at 5:42 PM