Mississauga Travel Answers

change location

Things to do in mississauga on a date?

by Bru_wil Online Now May 27, 2005 at 6:50 AM

I am meeting up with a girl at Square One who moved here from Newfoundland and it will be a first date. Any suggestions on where in the area to take her? We are 24 and I just moved to the area myself from Ottawa. Any help would help.
Thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • hotsauce28's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Things to do in mississauga on a date?

by hotsauce28 Online Now May 28, 2005 at 3:15 PM

haha...i think that's JTF's answer to everything...you can go to the movies in the mall or there are a couple of bars in the area..."My Apartment" is casual and the age group is pretty diverse...and then bed...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RSRaz's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Things to do in mississauga on a date?

by RSRaz Online Now May 29, 2005 at 1:48 PM

Drive to Toronto have a good time and then back to Mississauga to bed :)

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo

RE: Things to do in mississauga on a date?

by Faiza-Ifrah Online Now May 29, 2005 at 5:40 PM

i may be late on this, but here r my 2 bits:
    enjoy window shopping in square one, or take her out to lakeview park. here, depending on the day,u can enjoy listening to many evening concerts, or watching good views of toronto's waterfront structures like cn tower. take some snapshots. have dinner at Jack Astor's near square one, or head for north hurontario highway, cross over highway 401 and then chose from boston pizza, montana or kelcies for dinner. if u r into ethnic food then go for pakistani/indian cuisine at excellent Apna Pizza on terry fox drive, just south of britannia.
    there is a good golf course on derry road west, between hurontario and Mclaughlin and many sports ground where kids of all ages have their matches all weekdays and weekends.

• saracen2010's Profile Photo

Re: Things to do in mississauga on a date?

by saracen2010 Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Yea, go to Earls at square one at night, it gets pretty good at night, for dinner etc. so get there early., good crowd, or Moxies in the same area at sq1 as well. Its good at night, especially the bar., good crowd., music and a little pricey.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines