Mississauga Travel Answers

change location

The Waterside Inn Hotel

by fish_b Online Now Jul 8, 2004 at 2:35 AM

Hi everyone! Does anybody have any idea about the Waterside Inn Hotel in Port Credit village. Is it a nice hotel and what about the environment, is it better to stay there than near Mississauga city center? Appreciate any ideas.... Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RACCOON1's Profile Photo

Re: The Waterside Inn Hotel

by RACCOON1 Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 8:47 AM

The company I work for uses the Waterside Inn for conferences and workshops. It is acceptable , but not a luxury hotel . The hotel is right beside a large marina and Lake Ontario . Lots of sailboats , etc. If you have spare time you can watch the boats. Port Credit Village has just undergone a major construction boom, with lots of new homes and condos being built. The city center is small . Few good places to eat ( the hotel plus one or two restaurants) . Mississauga City Centre is a much bigger development and thus has more to offer . But there is no lake . A large shopping mall ,etc. . If you have spare time I guess you can walk the shopping mall. There are more places to eat here , along with movie theatres , etc.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: The Waterside Inn Hotel

by fish_b Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 10:46 PM

Thanks alot for the informative feedback, I guess we just have to be staying at Mississauga city centre. Kind regards...

• cleung's Profile Photo

Re: The Waterside Inn Hotel

by cleung Online Now Jul 29, 2004 at 1:04 PM

If you stay near the Mississauga City centre, then the hotel is the Novatel. There's a new Hampton Inn about 5 minutes drive north of the city centre too. Clint Free Spirit Gallery http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca Exquisite Inuit (Eskimo) Art

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines