Mississauga Travel Answers

change location

We need a luxury 3-bedroom fully furnished apartment in Mississauga

by jeckbee Online Now May 8, 2004 at 4:43 AM

We are a family from the middle east planning to spend the summer vacation in Canada and we plan to stay in quieter Mississauga. Weare looking for a Fully-furnished luxury 3-bedroom apartment during our vacation in Mississauga for one month from July 17 to August 15, 2004. I would very much appreciate any information/recommendations. Or you may also email me at christopherlocsin@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • coolpanda87's Profile Photo

Re: We need a luxury 3-bedroom fully furnished apartment in Mississauga

by coolpanda87 Online Now May 8, 2004 at 7:36 AM

In terms of quiet, Mississauga is no better than any other part of Toronto. In terms of traffic, this suburb is always jammed with cars. I suggest you stay at the boutique hotels at Yorkville/ North York Central instead.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • CdnJane's Profile Photo

Re: We need a luxury 3-bedroom fully furnished apartment in Mississauga

by CdnJane Online Now May 8, 2004 at 7:54 AM

You might want to try: Renters News: http://rentersnews.ca/ or go to www.toronto.com and check out accomodations and select Furnished apts/townhouses/condominiums. There is quite a selection of places to stay. Is there a reason you are looking for Mississauga? If you are on vacation, Mississauga is rather out of the way and will be expensive in terms of time and money to get you into the city. A lot of the furnished apartments in Toronto are not necessarily in noisy, high traffic areas. Lots of quiet neighbourhoods in Toronto that are near transportation routes, so you don't need a car (and the parking/gas expenses). Hope this helps you some. Jane

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines