Mississauga Travel Answers

change location
mill408's Profile Photo

Summer Packing

by mill408 Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 12:12 PM

Hi I'm going to Canada [mississauga] next week. Could you please tell me what sort of clothes I should pack. I'm from Malta and its very hot and humid over here, even at night. Is it the same over there or does it cool down at night. Should I take a jacket or some warm clothes at all? Thanks and keep up the good work

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • cachaseiro's Profile Photo

Re: Summer Packing

by cachaseiro Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 12:28 PM

you should bring some boxing gloves. my angry ex-girlfreind lives just down the road from missisauga:0)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Summer Packing

by seawind Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 1:23 PM

Hi Southern Ontario can get quite hot in the Summer, temperatures in the low 90's is not uncommon or in celcius low to mid 30's - it's humid as well - closer to the lake front it does cool down somewhat but not alot - air conditioning is an abundance in Mississaugua .... Skip East and don't forget to visit the great city of Toronto

• mill408's Profile Photo

thanks seawind

by mill408 Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 11:42 AM

thanks for your help. here it goes up to high 30's even above 40 sometimes. a/c in abundance here too but i dont want to spend my time indoors! basically all i want to know is - do i bring a jacket? for the evenings??

• tiggytoo's Profile Photo

Re: Summer Packing

by tiggytoo Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 1:48 PM

Hi there! Right now we have hot and humid weather, but the odd day can be cooler in comparison to Malta. Most evenings are comfortable, but I would suggest that you pack a couple of sweaters, just in case. Enjoy your visit to Mississauga.

• Re: thanks seawind

by seawind Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 5:42 PM

You are welcome. Bring a jacket just in case but it's almost 9pm and the temperature is around 24c so it's still quite mild - if you walk along Lake Ontario maybe a shell of somekind - otherwise you should be okay......nasty cold Winters and very hot and humid Summers.... Enjoy ! Don't forget to wisk to Toronto....plenty to do and see Patrick

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines