Miskolc

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• need advice about street music

Budapest Feb 4, 2016 at 12:37 PM

hi, is busking legal? or even it is not do people do anyways? some advice pls

more
    • Bluebug_49's Profile Photo

Visa documents for visitng friend in Hungary

Hungary Jan 12, 2016 at 4:25 AM

I'm an Indian. I want to visit my friend in Hungary. I will be staying at their place for two months. So he is my host and also sponsoring my travel cost i.e. the flight cost. I just finished studies in mid 2015, so I'm still unemployed. VFS wrote to me that my friend has to submit last 3 months' salary and bank statement, sponsorship letter and invitation letter issued by Hungarian office of immigration and a cover letter. But they also asked he needs to submit tax returns of three years. But he is working in Austria in last two years for few months (didn't live in Austria more than 6 months) and will be back to Hungary before my trip. And the personal taxes are deducted from salary. And I guess the rest tax is 0% as my friend's annual salary is under 11000 euro. I myself don't pay tax yet, so I don't understand these much. They didn't say much that my friend has to send those in post or what, original or copy...nothing. In other hand, my father worked here for 30 years, so he has all the statements and tax papers. Can it be like I show my father is sponsoring me and my friend is hosting me? I can give my father the money back later (though I don't know if they need to see by whose money I bought the ticket). Also I don't know which thing to do first i.e. booking air ticket or insurance, but before everything I need to be sure of the visa documents. So I'm not sure what to do and what documents to submit. Kind advices are welcome. Thank you.

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

metro transfer tickets?

Budapest Feb 4, 2016 at 9:24 AM

What happened to the old transfer tickets? i.e. if you want to make a journey which includes 2 metro lines? The machines don;t sell them. Is it enough to buy one 350 ft ticket?

more
    • EUROS in Budapest

Budapest Feb 2, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Are euros used in Budapest?
      Thanks for info
      Losham

more

Near Miskolc