Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Michael.Scherer's Profile Photo

7days in Budapest - August 2015

Budapest Jun 29, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hi,
      I am about to travel to Hungary with my wife. We are going to spend a week in Budapest. I am planning to suprise her with a spa day because she love wellness. Her favorite is the hammam treatment. Do you know a good place where I can already make an appointment?
      Thanks you.

more
    • visiting Szigetvar

Szigetvar Jul 1, 2015 at 6:28 AM

i plan to visito Szigetvar on my travel from The Netherlands to Turkey. is the park and castle situated at the same location?

more
    • Going to Budapest on July 23rd

Budapest Jun 15, 2015 at 5:20 AM

Hi

I will be traveling to Budapest , Prague and Riga in July and was wondering if anyone traveling there would like to hang out.

Cheers
      Ankur

more
    • corinthia hotel to train station to get train tickets

Budapest Jun 3, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I am thinking of buying train tickets from Budapest to Vienna. Hungarian rail tickets must be printed on a machine at the train station if you purchase online. I don't want to wait until I am going on the train to print the tickets. How easy is it to take public transportaton from the Corinthia hotel to the station and back?

more
    • Budapest in 2 days

Budapest Jun 26, 2015 at 5:06 PM

Hi friends,

Going to Budapest on weekend (sat and sun) in last week of july 2015 with my wife. I already booked the hotel very near to city center.
      Below things I have to do:
      1) To see parliament from inside (how to do that? does it require pre booking? suitable time to go there?)
      2) Thermal bath (which one i should opt. Does it require pre booking?)
      3) Margaret Island (how to reach here and how much time it will take)

Please suggest rest what I should include in must see.
      Also what means of transport i should use. Like i should go for hop in hop off or i take some day pass which can be valid on all modes of transport.

more
    • candmcode's Profile Photo

What is a safe and convenient area to stay in Budapest?

Budapest Jun 25, 2015 at 5:50 PM

Hello - My son and his girlfriend are traveling to Budapest to get acquainted with the area prior to him beginning a fall course of study at Budapest's Corvinus University. They are planning on visiting at the end of August, beginning of September. I was wondering what area would be best suited for a young couple traveling independently for the first time to stay. They are considering renting an apartment through a HomeAway or Vacation Rental By Owner, or stay in a hostel, as they are on a limited budget. Does anyone have any recommendations? Once school begins in September, my son will stay in the school's dorm accommodation.

more
    • Are Budapest Banks open on Saturday and Sunday?

Budapest Jun 15, 2015 at 11:27 AM

I want to use an ATM to get money at the end of June. Are Budapest Banks open on Saturdays and Sundays? If yes, can you name some banks in the Pest city center near the House of Terror Museum and if possible, what the opening hours are?

Thank you
      Charlie

more
    • train from Budapest to Vienna MAV

Budapest Jun 11, 2015 at 2:24 PM

I have been in the MAV website to check trains to Vienna on September 7. There are only only 3 trains listed. There is supposed to be a way to book a return trip within 4 days to get a cheap price and access to all trains. I have tried a return trip but got the same trains.
      can someone tell me how to do this correctly?

more