change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tropical459's Profile Photo

Train from Buenos Aires

Rosario Jan 3, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Are there any trains to Rosario from Buenos Aires please? And if so how much does it cost to catch one?

Thank you,
      Vicki

more
    • rhetorical_art's Profile Photo

anyone in Buenos Aires 1st February

Buenos Aires Jan 24, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Hi all

Is anyone in Buenos Aires on 1st February and interested in sightseeing together? I will be arriving there at approx 9am and staying in San Telmo area.

more

Getting the bus to Rosario

Rosario Jan 6, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Hello,

Could you let me know where we can catch a bus to Rosario please, are they frequent and comfortable. How long will it take to get there from Buenos Aires and how much will it cost? Thank you very much for your help. Would it be better to catch the train?

Best wishes, Vicki

more
    • JanuszBudd's Profile Photo

South Patagonia in 6-7 days

Argentina Jan 1, 2015 at 8:40 AM

I am arriving at El Calafate in March by plane from BA and have 6-7 days to explore the area. Would greatly appreciate suggestion of where to go and see/do during this time. Also suggested means of transportation – bus or plane. PS I am senior traveller so hiking demanding tracks is rather not for me. Appreciate any advice Janusz

more

Swimming in Buenos Aires.

Buenos Aires Dec 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I like to swim in rivers and the sea, open air pools. Have you any recommendations please? We are in Buenos Aires in early February, 2014.

Thank you
      Vicki

more
    • Spanish schools in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Jan 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Hello everybody,

I am planning to spend around 3 months in South America. Considering that I don't speak a word of Spanish, I want to spend most of the first 2 months in Buenos Aires, to immerse into the culture and especially learn the language. Therefore, I am currently looking for a language school and wanted to ask for opinions. Has anybody made any experience with Spanish schools in Buenos Aires? Through my research, I am especially interested in "Academia Buenos Aires" and "El Pasaje". Can anyone recommend or comment on these schools?

Thanks,
      Toolli

more
    • Santa Fe to Concordia

Argentina Jan 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Is there a bus from Santa Fe to Concordia during the day on a Wed?

more

Where do the local people go in February?

Buenos Aires Jan 7, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Hello everyone, I am trying to stay with the local people in Buenos Aires through social sites on the internet but it seems most of them are on holiday during the month of February. Where do they all go? Where is their holiday destination. I am assuming it is their summer holiday. Do they all leave the city?
      Thank you
      Vicki

more

Changing money at the airport in Buenos Aires.

Buenos Aires Jan 13, 2015 at 2:05 PM

I read an account of where to go to change your money in the airport but I can't find it again. They were giving directions to a booth. Is the dollar accepted widely?

Thanks everyone,
      Vicki

more