Travel Answers
Mishawaka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• public transport airport into town (Capitol hill)?

Denver Jun 7, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Hi there,

Could anybody tell me what the best way is on public transport to go from Denver airport to Capitol hill?
      Also how much would a taxi be?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • First time in CO- Red Rocks Concert and Pikes Peak long weekend

Denver Jun 19, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Hi. Traveling east coast to Denver to see back to back shows at Red Rocks and see Manitou & Pike's Peak. Confused on best lodging options considering the distance between the two sites and the airport. Is there a recommended hotel/inn that's fairly central to both places? If not, I'm thinking 2 nights near red rocks and 2 nights in CO Springs? We'll be there mid- August. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

more
    • Train Rides through to Rockies

Rocky Mountain National Park Jun 17, 2015 at 6:24 PM

I am going to visit my son and his family who live near Denver (Monument is the name of the town that he lives in). We want to take a day trip to the Rocky Mountains. We would really like to take a train ride through the Rockies. We will have three small children (ages 2 to 8) with us, so it has to be kid friendly. Does anyone know of a company that gives train tours through the Rockies? Like I said, this will be a day trip so I think I am looking for a train ride that lasts between 2 to 4 hours, but I am open to suggestions. If possible, please list the web address so that I can check it out.
      Thanks so much!
      Carie

more