Mirissa South

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport transfer

by Naughtynorch Online Now Dec 21, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Going to Sri Lanka in April 2015. From Colombo flying to Mattala & then traveling to Mirissa. Can anyone recommend reasonable return transfer to and from airport. Public transport no problem. Need websites/timetables and/or costs

more
    • Airport transfer

by Naughtynorch Online Now Dec 21, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Going to Sri Lanka in April 2015. From Colombo flying to Mattala & then traveling to Mirissa. Can anyone recommend reasonable return transfer to and from airport. Public transport no problem. Need websites/timetables and/or costs

2 Answers Dec 22, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • Masha_M's Profile Photo

snorkelling in Mirissa

by Masha_M Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 11:26 PM

How is snorkelling in Mirissa? Should I take my snorkelling gear with me or is it a waste of energy?
      Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 8:07 AM
    • Masha_M's Profile Photo

do I need to book ahead?

by Masha_M Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 6:25 AM

We're planning to stay at a mid range place in Mirissa in February. Do you think that we should book ahead or is it possible to find a nice place on the spot? We're planning to stay for about 2 weeks, do you think we can get a good bargain? Thanks

5 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • WHALE WATCHING

by sabina1510 Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 3:01 AM

is it safe to go with kids for the whale watching tour by boat.We are planning to travel in December 2013

3 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    • vample's Profile Photo

accomidations in Mirissa?

by vample Online Now Nov 13, 2003 at 1:51 AM

I'm planning a trip to Sri Lanka for mid January and plan to stay in Mirissa for 3 days. Any suggestions on where to stay? Paradise Beach Club seems extravagant, particularly when most others seem to be around US$ 5-10, rather than28 and we're just there to kick back n relax on the beach. I want something close/on the beach, with a nice atmosphere and view if possible, clean, air-conditioned. I've seen places mentioned with cabana's and bungalows in Lonely Planet, but I'm not sure what they mean - just small individual buildings rather than rooms in a single building? Also, is there first class on the train down to Weligama or Matara from Colombo? LP lists one *back* but not down. I cant seem to find a good schedule of the routes, times and class options online.

5 Answers Sep 27, 2004 at 12:46 PM