Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chevas72's Profile Photo

Visita Tarapoto

Tarapoto Jul 2, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Hola,
      La proxima semana estoy de visita en Tarapoto, me gustaria saber que restaurantes son buenos para ir a visitar y tambien salir por la noche, muchas gracias

more
    • safe at night?

Cusco Jul 15, 2015 at 3:53 PM

we'll be staying in Cusco for 2-3 days then go to MP; am looking at train sched fr Olla to AQ and back next day; sched I find convenient for us to take are: dep Olla at 18:00, arr AQ at 20:45.... dep next day fr AQ at 18:20, arr Olla 20:15. my question is , is it safe to arrive at those places in that time of the night? I guess I've to make an arrangement w/ a taxi to drive us to Olla and to p/u us at Olla to return to Cusco.

more
    • Exact time of sunrise at Tres Cruces

Cusco Jul 6, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Do somebody knows exact time when it necessary to be at Tres Cruces to see sunrise in Julay?

more
    • Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo

Cusco Jul 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Hola.
      I'm landing in Cusco at 16:10, 30.8
      And would like to take a ride to Ollantaytambo the same day.
      Are ther vans which go there around 17:00-18:00?
      Can I take one direct from the airport or should I go cusco first?
      Where in cusco I should arrive?
      Or maby there are local buses or colectivos at this time?
      How much it cost?
      How much time the ride takes?
      Thanks.

more
    • Join trip to Tres Cruces sunrise

Cusco Jul 6, 2015 at 6:20 PM

I plan to rent a car for trip to watch Tres Cruces sunrise 7-8 Julay.
      Call me if you may be interested to join and divide costs. Probable departure time about 12 pm.

There is plenty of descriptions of this wonder. For example this one: snobear.colorado.edu/Adina/W...

more
    • Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?

Peru Jul 1, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Hello! I am planning a trip to Peru for this September and am trying to work out the last details of our trip! We are flying into Lima at 5:30pm and are planning to take the bus to Nazca at 3:30am with Cruz del Sur (we have the VIP tickets.) I would have preferred to take the later bus, but this was the only way that we could really fit Nazca into our trip and my husband was really set on seeing the lines. Has anyone taken the 3:30am bus before? Is the bus terminal safe at this time of the morning? We are debating either getting a hotel in Miraflores so we have a little time to relax, or just pulling an all nighter and trying to stay up late and then catch the bus. Both of us seem to be able to sleep anywhere, so I am not worried about missing out on sleep since we can just catch some sleep on the bus. We want to make sure that we stay safe if we stay out this late and also do not have a problem finding a taxi in the early morning hours. Does anyone have a recommendation for what we could do? If we went somewhere like Barranco to experience the nightlife, do you think we would have an easy enough time finding a taxi to take us to the bus station at this time, or do you think it would be a better idea to book a hotel and have them arrange our taxi to the bus terminal? I was thinking that trying to go to Barranco or Miraflores at night might be safer and give us more options of things to do than trying to stay near the city center, regardless or whether or not we end up getting a hotel. Also, do you think arriving 1 hour ahead for the bus is the best plan, or would anyone recommend getting there earlier or later? If anyone has been in this situation before and have any advice, please let me know! We'd love to get some input!

more
    • time to drive to olla

Cusco Jul 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM

how long does it takes for taxi to reach olla fr cusco? what is/are there to see in/around/near olla for a couple of hours?

more