Mira

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vespa rental

Verona Jul 8, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Hi I'm wanting to rent a vespa for a day when I'm in Verona next week. Does anybody have any advice on where to rent one from please? Many thanks

more
    • CPT8000's Profile Photo

very early Venice Hotel to Marco Polo airport transfer

Venice Jun 30, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Hi there. My daughter and I will be flying out of Venice at 6.35am to Cape Town via Amsterdam. What is the most convenient, affordable and safest mode of transport to get to Marco Polo airport at 5am? Any advice will be most welcome. Thank you!!

more
    • transporttion

Padova Jun 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM

cost of a private car from Padua to Verona?

more
    • janetlewis5122@sbcglobal.net

Venice Jun 22, 2014 at 7:14 PM

How far from the port of Venice is Hotel Bella Venezia

more
    • how to get to lido public beach venice from jolly camping

Lido Jul 8, 2014 at 11:31 AM

how do you get to lido public beach please

more
    • Accommodation Nearby

Piazzola sul Brenta Jun 26, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Can anyone recommend accommodation nearby for 2 adults and 2 children for one night on 17/7/14, Thanks

more
    • Flea markets in or around Verona

Verona Jun 26, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Are there any antique or flea markets around Verona on Tuesdays through Saturdays? We will be in Verona on Tuesday, 2 July - Saturday, 5 July. We are willing to rent a car for a day, too. Thanks in advance!

more
    • janetlewis5122@sbcglobal.net

Venice Jun 22, 2014 at 7:18 PM

How far from Hotel Bella Venezia to Treviso Airport and what is the most reasonable way to get there

more
    • Things to do

Lido Jun 18, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Taking my 12yr old son
      Please suggest where to go please

more
    • transportation

Verona 8 hours ago

we are staying at villa giona just outside verona and would like to know if there are any buses that go into town from here

more
    • 2 hours around Marco Polo

Veneto Jul 9, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Hi! I am flying to Marco Polo but I have only a couple of hours and then I will have to go to Treviso. Tips about what to do with my 2 hours are welcome!

more
    • Milan to Verona by Train

Verona Jun 30, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Any Idea how long a journey and a rough cost

more
    • Wine tour near Verona

Verona Jun 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Can someone recommend a good wine tour in and around Verona... Open to private tour with wine expert who speaks English

more
    • Holiday to Lake Garda

Peschiera del Garda Jun 29, 2014 at 2:17 AM

We are visiting Pescheira for first time in August. Any recommendations for things to do and see. We plan to hire bikes also so any good bike rides please.

more
    • Meeting at Mestre train station

Mestre Jun 25, 2014 at 5:16 PM

My girl friend and I are arriving at Mestre train station at two different times (and modes of transportation). Is there a central area or cafe that is easy to meet up at? We both haven't been there before, so would like to pick an easy location to get to. Thanks.

more
    • bus transfer

Peschiera del Garda Jun 21, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Hi,

I want a to get a bus from Verona Airport to a campsite in Peschiera del Garda. Could you give me a internet link to where I could book a ticket ?.

Regards,

Niall

more
    • mode of transportation from hilton garden inn to cruise port?

Venice Jun 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM

What are the alternatives for travel from Hilton Garden Inn to the cruise port?

more
    • food shopping

Peschiera del Garda Jul 9, 2014 at 1:54 AM

we are arriving in peschiara on friday, we are staying at a eurocamp (self catering) and wondering where we could food shop?

more
    • grace_o's Profile Photo

Transportation after Late Flight in Venice?

Venice Jul 1, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Hello!

I booked a flight to venice which arrives at 23 pm at the airport. I noticed the bus transfer leaves people at the city at night, but did not find what options tourists have? I dont know the best way to get to the island or even if it is safe to do that at night.

What transportation from the Airport at arrival do I have available at Night in venice?

If you have any experience or information on this matter I would be really thankful.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Distance from Verona

Villafranca di Verona Jun 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Hi there,

Going here to see an Arctic Monkeys gig in July and wondered how Villafranca di Verona is situated for travel to and fro the city of Verona? Are taxi's easy enough to come by / reasonably priced? Any better suggested means of travel?

Any and all information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
      Mike

more
    • travel from mestre train station

Mestre Jun 20, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Hi, we are booked on a train from munich to mestre train station, pls advise the best way to get from mestre to our accommodation at hotel il moro, cannaregio 30121 venice. Thx Cheryl

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2.5 days in Venice

Venice Jul 3, 2014 at 6:58 AM

I will be arriving by train - what is the best way to get to Venice (San Marco) from the train station?

I have got 2.5 days - so appreciate suggestions on what to see / do and any useful tips on how to maximise would be much appreciated.

I am leaving by flight around 6 PM and need to head to Marco Polo airport. What is the best way to get to airport and how much time should I allow to get there?

more
    • Mom21's Profile Photo

VCE-Murano

Venice Yesterday

Arriving at 1800h on a Saturday with 2 big suitcases and 3 carryons. Is private water taxi out only option or will Aliguana take us with that much luggage? Same question for Murano to Cruise Port! Thanks so much!

more
    • shopping and shipping to the US

Venice Jun 21, 2014 at 2:45 PM

My GF and I will be traveling across Europe by train and plan on stopping in 5 or 6 countries over 2 weeks. I am dying to buy some fresh, quality wine and olive oil and want to ship it back to the US so I don't have to drag it all along with me. Has anyone had any experience with this?

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Safety concerns in Venice

Venice Jul 1, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Hi all,

I am planning to walk from Jewish ghetto area to the bust stop at 5.30 in the morning to catch a bus for airport. Please tell me if there are any safety concerns in walking at such early hours. I will be with my wife.

Thanks

more