Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Mintaqat ar Riyad Travel Answer Locations

• ZeeshanJ's Profile Photo

Is there any trips available ?

Riyadh Jul 2, 2014 at 4:42 AM

Hey, i just wanna know, is there any trips available to see the places in Riyadh or outside?

1 Answer Jul 2, 2014 at 5:56 AM
    • Iftar buffet in riyadh

Riyadh Jul 1, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Good iftar buffet in riyadh,plz inform

1 Answer Jul 1, 2014 at 8:53 PM
    • general queries

Riyadh Jun 26, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Do the religious police still dwell in the streets of Riyadh?? Have there been any changes to the laws of Saudi Arabia??

3 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM
    • veronikapeterkova's Profile Photo

Where to take dog for a walk here in Riyadh?

Riyadh Jun 7, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Hi, im here in Riyadh around 5 months, we live in villa, we have a garden. But its not enough for our dog. She is pitbull, so she need to move time to time... Im so sad for her, beeing just on garden and not going out.. Is there some places here in Riyadh to take her for a walk?? Thank you for any tips...

1 Answer Jun 7, 2014 at 4:51 AM
    • anybody with expertise in ladies accessories in Riyadh??

Riyadh Jun 6, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Can anybody guide me from where I can get earring converters in Riyadh???

• rules and regulations for international immigrants

Riyadh May 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM

what are the rules an international person (male) must follow in saudi arabia???

4 Answers May 27, 2014 at 2:47 AM
    • Travelanswers's Profile Photo

Are stretched ear lobes accepted in Riyadh?

Riyadh Mar 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM

I know some young men that may possibly be traveling to Riyadh and they have stretched ear lobes, like 3/4 in. How will they be seen/treated there? Thanks!

• Camel Ride

Riyadh Mar 12, 2014 at 4:31 AM

i am leaving to go back to the states on Thurs & want to go on a camel ride 1st

1 Answer May 21, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • Hash group in Riyadh

Riyadh Feb 9, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Can provide the hash group details in riyadh? When is the weekly hash event Friday or Saturday?

1 Answer Feb 9, 2014 at 2:27 AM
    • EDGE of the world route guidance

Riyadh Jan 6, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Please anyone can suggest me the map and route guidance to edge of the world please, it will be very helpful and thankful.

3 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 3:05 PM
    • shoes for walking

Riyadh Nov 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM

What type of shoes should I wear/bring to Riyadh in Dec if I'm going to be walking alot?
      Is it cold should I wear closed toe under my abaya?

• Travel from Riyadh to Mecca

Riyadh Nov 7, 2013 at 4:03 AM

I would like to travel from Riyadh to Mecca and then to Medina and back to Riyadh for Umrah. Can you suggest the best way and how long would it take?

1 Answer Nov 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    • Judo in Riyadh

Riyadh Oct 23, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Hello, anyone knows of a good Judo school in Riyadh?

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 4:05 AM
    • What to see in Al Kharj

Al Kharj Sep 8, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Planning to visit with my wife, any suggestions apart from Starbucks!

1 Answer Sep 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM
    • looking for a gym

Riyadh Sep 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM

hi im new to riyadh and i am looking for a gym nothing big eve a small one will do without a swimming pool
      please advice

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    • ladies spa in DQ

Riyadh Aug 8, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Where do ladies in the DQ go to get hair cuts or maincure/pedicures?

1 Answer Aug 8, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • airport info at Riyadh

Riyadh Jul 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I am a single woman traveling to Ethiopia soon but have a long (18 hour overnight) layover in Riyadh. I would like info from someone who has been through that airport about safety, food availability, can I bunk down overnight in a terminal? I would like to do this without leaving the airport to get a hotel, but want to know if that is a good idea? Is it necessary to wear an abaya or headscarf at the airport?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 5, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    • Advice much needed!

Riyadh Jul 26, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I have been offered a job in Riyadh as a PA Houser Manager to a high profile person (female) and I am very concerned about my personal safety as a female as I would be driven to work daily by someone who is unknown to me and how do I know that he could be trusted?
      Also...is serious illness a problem amongst the expat community?
      I also worry as I have allergies and I have been told that the air is grossly polluted...is this true?
      No point in mentioning the other horrors as is is pointless but I will be going there as a single woman with no male to act as my 'Mahrah' (can't believe I am saying this as I am used to taking care of myself of course) but I know the culture is that way but I am hoping that life in the British compound would be like having an extended family.
      Anyhow I would appreciate anyone's views on the subject!!

1 Answer Aug 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • International School located in Romeizan compound

Riyadh May 27, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Hi i would like to know the details of international school located in Romeizan compound in Riyadh. if you have details/their contact number, pls provide it

2 Answers May 27, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    • GhassanD's Profile Photo

Accomodation in DQ

Riyadh Mar 11, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I m looking to rent an appartment in DQ.
      Can someone help ?

1 Answer Mar 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    • Dental Hospital in Riyadh

Riyadh Feb 26, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Hello Friends, Need a advice from your experience, which is the best dental hospital/clinic in Riyadh? Specially for major problems!

• Pick-up your friend/relative from Riyadh King Khaled International Airport

Riyadh Feb 26, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Hello Friends.

I heard that we cannot pick-up anyone from Riyadh - King Khaled International Airport, who is not in the same company/sponsor. Even, I cannot pick my brother or relative who he is not with the same sponsor/company as I am working for!

Can anyone out there put some light   on this please? (is this true or not or this is just a rumour)?

2 Answers Feb 26, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    • Bar

Riyadh Feb 17, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Is there a location, hotel or simular, where you can get a beer?

7 Answers Feb 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM
    • DeniyiO's Profile Photo

Going for Umrah

Riyadh Aug 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I am off to Saudi arabia tomorrow for Umrah tomorrow. Its my first time and would appreciate if i can meet anyone on this forum that lives there or going also and has a better understanding of the city and the rites.

Ma salam.

3 Answers Aug 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    • GPS Conditions

Al Kharj Mar 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Do you have the GPS conditions of the big hole created due to the fall of the asteroid?

• Visiting Riyadh:the formalities

Riyadh Dec 27, 2011 at 5:14 PM

my daughter has just started working in riyadh and we would like to visit her. however, getting into riyadh appears to be problematic. Her husband has to have his passport, marriage certificate and other documents translated into Arabic and we cannot apply for visas unless my daughter "invites" us over. Is this true? Does it mean therefore that visitors are not encouraged? Appreciate advice / thank you.

Grandma

20 Answers Oct 31, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    • mostaque's Profile Photo

Visa on Arival

Riyadh Dec 22, 2011 at 5:55 PM

I have 10 hrs of wait in the airport. Is is possible to come out to the city as an US citizen ?

3 Answers Jul 8, 2012 at 6:19 PM
    • How long does it take to authorize approval?

Riyadh Sep 11, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Hello,

I am looking to travel to Saudi Arabia in late October and I was wondering if anyone had some insight as to how long it takes to issue authorize entry?

Specifically, I am a Canadian citizen and I am being sponsored by my cousin who works for immigrations. I am able to gain entry but I do not have much of an idea of how long it will take to be approved.

If you have any information it would be much appreciated!

1 Answer Oct 31, 2011 at 4:33 AM
    • Looking for a place to swim

Riyadh Aug 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Good Day ,

i am a woman and i want a place for woman to swim there.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2011 at 9:37 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Saudi Arabia airlines and Riyadh airport

Riyadh Aug 16, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Hi, still putting finishing touches to next years hols. First part is to Kuala Lumpur and we are flying from the UK to KL on Saudi Arabia airlines because it represents excellent price value although we have to change over at Riyadh airport. We will be at the airport for 4 hours.
      Two questions :- Anyone flown On this airline, whats it like,,, and secondly whats the airport in Riyafh like, is there much to do, shops, restaurants cafes etc to kill four hours.
      Many thanks
      poepat

4 Answers Dec 12, 2011 at 11:38 AM