Minorca Island Travel Answers

change location

need accommodation advice

by daybreak19 Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Lillie and I need some help / advice about accommodation as I'm coming on the 27th June

I can't seem to find a single room with the use of kitchen ... I have food allergies so I have to prepare my own food, so no hotels and apartments are too expensive, I am alone

I was told to look for 'pensions' and 'casas de huespedes' but they seem to be the same as hostels? no kitchen use ...

so, do you know where I could find this?

or do you happen to know someone who rents a room with kitchen near sea at reasonable price? tight budget

or do you need a roommate for a rented apartment? lol

also, any suggestion on where to go? beaches with shade / trees? not fond of resorts and noise ... i'm guessing Mao is not a very good choice for accommodation as i'd have to travel to the beach by bus right?

thanks, Lillie

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • DarkMantis's Profile Photo

Re: need accommodation advice

by DarkMantis Online Now Jun 17, 2011 at 7:04 AM

Have a go on this:

http://www.easypiso.com/

I am not sure if it will suit you but you could try. Otherwise I have rented an apartment (holiday rental) in Spain for quite cheap. How about staying in a backpackers though? They are the cheapest option and usually have a kitchen where you can prepare your own food - just take a super dooper anti-bacterial spray to ensure you begin with a fresh surface each time if you have severe allergies.

Just some ideas :-)

Caz

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: need accommodation advice

by daybreak19 Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Hey Caz,

thanks for the reply, I will try that. I called a few hostels, no kitchen ... But good idea about the anti-bacterial spray! haha :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines